Home

The Unexplained Mysteries of Madden 10

This is a discussion on The Unexplained Mysteries of Madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: The Unexplained Mysteries of Madden 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
He's ALIVE!! J/K

Welcome back.
LOL...Good to see you Ian. Hope to get some feedback real SOON.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 13

One way to solve this would be a reasonable sized instruction manual. Look at the manual for any reasonably complex computer game, which are often as thick as a novel. It wouldn't take too many pages to answer all of the above questions, plus many more. I can't imagine why the developers wouldn't want to explain features that they spend so much time making. That is, unless they themselves don't even know how they work...
Old 09-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
One way to solve this would be a reasonable sized instruction manual. Look at the manual for any reasonably complex computer game, which are often as thick as a novel. It wouldn't take too many pages to answer all of the above questions, plus many more. I can't imagine why the developers wouldn't want to explain features that they spend so much time making. That is, unless they themselves don't even know how they work...
i am not a 2k5 fanboy by any means whatsoever, but every time I think about a paper manual that is lacking i think about the in-game manual nfl 2k5 had (and numerous other 2k games for that matter).

I'd like to see many video games switch over to in game manuals. Not only does it save on paper, but i feel like the ingame manual is usually much more in depth and better written.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Great post - thanks Mr. Vaccaro.

As someone stated above, we've basically just been on vacation. We're working on blogs now (videos included) to release soon, so I'll try to incorporate answers to these as well.

We'll get back here on the forums more regularly in due time...we all are just recovering a bit still.
Holy mother of jesus....I so glad to see you . I thought someone showed up to your house with a tub of vaseoline and a fire hose.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 12

Why do they need instruction when they have all these Forums for unpaid people to answer the questions?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 11

Sliders are nothing but a shadow cast over the working of the game. How do you get Madden to play most realistically? How do you get a realistic running game, with realistic tackle breaking, etc? I don't know. But having sliders means whatever I do in the game, I know I can change it or may have caused it with sliders.

When I gain 100 yds rushing in a game, was it me or was it the sliders?

If Madden played like the real NFL would it need sliders?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7

They should do what they have done in NHL 10 and have an information bar at the bottom of the screen that tells you what each option is for and basically how it works when you highlite it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Great post - thanks Mr. Vaccaro.

As someone stated above, we've basically just been on vacation. We're working on blogs now (videos included) to release soon, so I'll try to incorporate answers to these as well.

We'll get back here on the forums more regularly in due time...we all are just recovering a bit still.
There's the man with the "masterplan"... take it easy guys..its well deserved imho.. Overall im still having a blast playing this game which will keep me content this year and to look forward to even a better game with m11.

Flaws, quirks,etc are in the game but just like how NFL2k5/APF had the same amount of bugs,flaws,etc..they were still fun and exciting to play..to me thats a key part of madden10 this year and it was very much needed...overall good job guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »