Home

backup and inaccurate qbs

This is a discussion on backup and inaccurate qbs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: backup and inaccurate qbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
Whatever you're smoking I bet it is illegal.
I might be bro. Want to join me and get high are something
Old 08-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
No what?? Can you please explain the no for me.
No as in Madden 09 does close to nothing better than Madden NFL 10. This shouldn't even be put up for discussion.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #11
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
No as in Madden 09 does close to nothing better than Madden NFL 10. This shouldn't even be put up for discussion.
What he said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

a lot of smartasses in here. Up until this year there hasn't been much of a difference between qbs. The only difference between mcnabb and kolb in the past 2 games were that mcnabb was quicker and mcnabb could throw farther. But throein a slant or an out or a deep in didn't matter. The ball traveled the same. I was actually praising the game for making qb ratings actually matter. Especially accuracy. Up until this year the only 2 3tributes that mattered for a qb were speed and throwing power.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:33 AM   #13
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
lmao this happens cuz dude is a backup!! of course he gonna suck i mean that would suck if you can put in your backup and not notice any diference from mcnabb. thats the reason why starters get paid 50 mil and backups 9 g's
Sadly thay has been the case in madden for years
Old 08-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
a lot of smartasses in here. Up until this year there hasn't been much of a difference between qbs. The only difference between mcnabb and kolb in the past 2 games were that mcnabb was quicker and mcnabb could throw farther. But throein a slant or an out or a deep in didn't matter. The ball traveled the same. I was actually praising the game for making qb ratings actually matter. Especially accuracy. Up until this year the only 2 3tributes that mattered for a qb were speed and throwing power.
I can see how everyone is coming off as being a smartass but...You did not completely portray your thought process in the "internet" manner. Most of the guys who posted, have been dealing with everyone crying and whining about the game and because your OP was not clear they automatically assumed you were being negative. To help clear some times up, sometimes adding an extra sentence of "I really like this" or even a thumbs up smile will help everyone see your exact point.

As others have said, M10 now plays a lot more like real life. Superstars are incredibly better then your average starters, your starters play like starters and your back-ups will play like back-ups IRL. For someone who does not follow the boards, this would be new info and I understand the post.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #15
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

eh I don't know I didn't word it as a complaint. I just stated an observation.I still feel that if I would have added my previous madden comparison the same smartasses would have made the same smartass responses. For the record I do.enjoy this touch added to madden.I hope it extends to the oline next year. As in winston justice should look like he doesn't belong on a pro team and the only reason he is there is that the cap penalty for cutting him would be to great.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »