Home

ELITE STATUS GLITCH ON MADDEN 10

This is a discussion on ELITE STATUS GLITCH ON MADDEN 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: ELITE STATUS GLITCH ON MADDEN 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK-SK1LLZ
MAN I JUST WANT MY RECORD TO BE RIGHT.. YOU TELLING ME ALL OF THIS AND YOUR THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM.... YOU HAVE OVER 54,000 POST.!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOT CHICKS EXIST RIGHT? YOU STAY ON A GAMING WEBSITE ALL DAY AND NIGHT HUH? ARE YOU BAGGING CHICKS, WORKING, HANGING WITH FRIENDS.. LET ME GUESS ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE ONLINE AND YOU PLAY GAMES ON YOUR PC IN A VIRTUAL WORLD.. WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!
your here too buddy. And your complaining about an online record that doesnt matter.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
MAN I JUST WANT MY RECORD TO BE RIGHT.. YOU TELLING ME ALL OF THIS AND YOUR THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM.... YOU HAVE OVER 54,000 POST.!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOT CHICKS EXIST RIGHT? YOU STAY ON A GAMING WEBSITE ALL DAY AND NIGHT HUH? ARE YOU BAGGING CHICKS, WORKING, HANGING WITH FRIENDS.. LET ME GUESS ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE ONLINE AND YOU PLAY GAMES ON YOUR PC IN A VIRTUAL WORLD.. WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!
Just give it a rest. The hole you're digging is getting deeper and deeper.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #11
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
I work from home as an engineer for a large defense contractor, not to mention I actually worked for this site for years. Which explains the post count.

As far as girls, I am married and married a girl far out of my league, so I have no complaints there either.

But keep braggin' about your Mad Skillz.. Hopefully that will cure your obvious insecurity about your virginity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I work from home as an engineer for a large defense contractor, not to mention I actually worked for this site for years. Which explains the post count.

As far as girls, I am married and married a girl far out of my league, so I have no complaints there either.

But keep braggin' about your Mad Skillz.. Hopefully that will cure your obvious insecurity about your virginity.
classic
Old 08-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

Nice knowing you...
Old 08-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
LOLZ U FUNNY MANE

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #15
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

This is going to go down in my top 5 greatest threads of all time. WOW. This is great stuff. I almost out my beer when I started reading this.

Ahh... I love this stuff. Keeps me young.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Lol, may I ask how old you are Mr. Stick Sk1llz?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »