Home

Running The Ball Non-Existent for Me

This is a discussion on Running The Ball Non-Existent for Me within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #17
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Running The Ball Non-Existent for Me

I am playing all pro coach mode default sliders and am getting a good running game without even touching the controller for the exception of hiking the ball or flipping the play away from a defensive strength.
I use the cowboys, so their offensive line is ranked high. I run mostly to the right side because of columbo and leonard davis, Barber since he great at running between the tackles,tashard choice is my second string back since I lost felix jones in preseason for the season. I find that choice can get outside, I run him with a full back and barber mostly in one back formations.
With the Lions who have the worst offensive line in football I can see having problems but if you are patient in your franchise and work the draft and free agency.
This is the fun part of it, you get to choose what kind of offense you want to run and to get the necessary lineman to make it work.
I myself during the term of my first year in franchise I had games where I could not run the ball, so I would turn to tony Romo and the passing game, but once I have a good lead I turn the game over to Marion Barber running him and using the clock.
But the running game is there.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

say what?????

It seemed way easier this year to me. I have the cpu's stuff jacked up....I was shredding teams for a long time with FWP, very annoying. but I got a challenge now with my sliders

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 08-31-2009, 01:41 AM   #19
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Ended my first season with McFadden rushing for around 1400 with a 4ypc avg.
About the same for me also.

McFadden is a beast in the game for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »