Home

I can't get past the Lions Madden moment...

This is a discussion on I can't get past the Lions Madden moment... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-27-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: I can't get past the Lions Madden moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Man this one has been frustrating me for the longest. I was able to score the TD and the 2 point conversion a couple of times, but I can't close out the win in OT.

The first time I scored and got the conversion I thought I completed this moment only to find out that you have to win the game with the Lions too (which they fail to mention in the Madden moment summary. ). That's were I usually mess up.
That one pissed me off so I cheated. Since the Rosters are adjustable I signed Largent, Irvin, and Montana. I then cut the entire O line and replaced them with all the HOF O liners. It still took me a good dozen tries though, that one was tough.
Detroit Red Wings
Old 09-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Join the club. I stopped playing Madden Moments and focused solely on franchise after I got to the Lions one and couldn't beat it. I had so many opportunities but the game screwed me. One time, I made the winning 49 yard field goal in overtime but the "holding on field goals" glitch happened, which put me out of range. Then, in another try I was in field goal range and Smith fumbled.

Makes sense though because it's the lions and they always find a way to lose a game.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

Got it first try. I got the TD by running a couple of delay routes and then on the 2 pt conv I ran a slot WR screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

i'm also stuck on the lions one
Old 09-27-2009, 04:24 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow im so glad im not the only one the game will not let me win! Every time i get a couple first downs either stafford or culpepper throws about 20 yards off target for pick. It has to be rigged. If i run simple pass plays like tight end outs or rb check downs then the game makes me fumble.

It's a shame, right when the NFL season starts, i arleady can't stand playing madden anymore. I havent played this stupid game in like a month.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »