Home

Custom Sliders being reset

This is a discussion on Custom Sliders being reset within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Custom Sliders being reset

So I started using custom sliders about a week ago and was enjoying them very much. All of a sudden the game felt different to me. When I go into a game and use my custom sliders they seem to have remained the same. 12 for passing, 10 for rushing, 14 for pass defense, and 16 for rush defense. In the middle of my current game I decided I was gonna tweek my rushing sliders because I was all of a sudden having a very hard time rushing and low and behold. My sliders have been reset. On my Passing, which is at level 12, the sliders have been adjusted to all 40's. Rushing at all 50's, rush d at all 20's, well you get the idea. I don't know how long ago this reset because I just assumed it was working because the main numbers stayed the same. Am I doing something wrong or is it a problem with the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »