Home

Fellow 3-4 Defensive users: HELP

This is a discussion on Fellow 3-4 Defensive users: HELP within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Fellow 3-4 Defensive users: HELP

Move guys around and try looping the backers around Dlinemen. I have one 3-4 blitz where I take one of the OLB's and move him to the other side with the other OLB. Get a bit creative. Although a lot of the times the A.I will not let you move guys around. That's why I can't wait for my box later this week hopefully and get back online.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks for all the input, I will try some of these suggestions. I almost always try using the OLB's. As someone pointed out in a post not that long ago, I'll select a player (usually Woodley) on a blitz play and wait about 1 second to a second and a half to take control, and this does tend to neutralize the lame ducks somewhat. I've also tried taking control of the player immediately, and will have the QB in the grasp, and he'll find some magical way to get rid of the ball.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #11
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2

I use D.Ware and have the best chance for a sack by blitzing him straight down and curl under the lineman using his speed as the weapon, using the right gimmick stick to pry him away from the lineman wastes time and usually ends up in a wrestle animation. Most of the time if a back stays in to block D.Ware I can muscle my way through them. My best result was against the G-Men, D.Ware got 3 sacks on Manning, I swear I had a tear drop roll down my face! I couldnt believe it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »