Home

Is all madden rigged?

This is a discussion on Is all madden rigged? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Is all madden rigged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStuckel21
I know your pain. All Madden absolutely sucks. This has been my complain for a long time now. I dominate on All Pro and I try to get a better challenge on All Madden. EAs way of giving a better challenge is making the game cheat you. I had to shut off my game midway through the third because Favre was 17/19 for about 200 yards and 3 TDs. Keep in mind I had QB accuracy, Pass blocking, and WR catching all SET AT ZERO!!! WTF?!

There is no good difficulty for these games ever. All Madden isn't challenging. It's unfair and aggravating. No joke, I broke my six axis out of frustration last week and just tonight slammed the bottom of one of the grips on the other one into my knee and cut my knee open a bit. Serenity now.
LMAO "serenity now"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use to play on madden but it gets pointless after awhile
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStuckel21
I know your pain. All Madden absolutely sucks. This has been my complain for a long time now. I dominate on All Pro and I try to get a better challenge on All Madden. EAs way of giving a better challenge is making the game cheat you. I had to shut off my game midway through the third because Favre was 17/19 for about 200 yards and 3 TDs. Keep in mind I had QB accuracy, Pass blocking, and WR catching all SET AT ZERO!!! WTF?!

There is no good difficulty for these games ever. All Madden isn't challenging. It's unfair and aggravating. No joke, I broke my six axis out of frustration last week and just tonight slammed the bottom of one of the grips on the other one into my knee and cut my knee open a bit. Serenity now.
ROFLMAO!!! We should start a thread discussing all the things that have been broken while playing Madden and throwing a tantrum. I personally have smashed an end table and countless controllers, also I hurt my thumb while punching a punching bag, it put me on the injured list for a few days. Anger management anyone?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:58 PM   #28
Banned

I'm versuz2 and I have plenty of examples of why Madden 10 frustrates gamers and why some have given up on it completly. My videos Have Important issues positive and negative about Madden 10 that EVERY gamer that plays this game NEEDS to see. I explain why All-Madden is so difficult and frustrating as well as All-Pro. And I even show you what level and settings will give you the most REALISTIC gameplay Madden 10 has to offer,,Again, I urge EVER gamer to watch this and see why I have ALOT of supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61I6rvsvels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DunWU...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/user/versuz2
Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #29
Rookie

I think there is a certain "umph" that the CPU gets on All-Madden but there certain games where you have no chance of winning and some where you can cruise.

It's much like the regular NFL. However, one of my main beefs is with the CPU "Battle for the Fumble." I have never won one against the CPU on All-Madden.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
Like I just dont know how to describe the weird stuff that happens on that mode. I mean so many dropped balls. So many bad throws. Their lineman have to be the best athletes ever cause they are getting blocked by a 6'4 320 pound man and they have one hand on him and its like a suction cup they have on..cause my guy is no where near the lineman and he get sucked right into the defender getting tackled. I mean wtf is this.

I am seriously so mad and frustrated. I was 18-0 going into the superbowl im down 17-14 and at their 30 yard line with a 92 rated qb with great deep accuracy and 97 arm strength and the wideout is going for the end zone..and a safety is 5 yards to the left of him. Now I dont know what the heck happend but i throw a bullet and some how the ball hangs and goes 5 yards to the left. Again a suction cup. First off why would you throw a ball to the left of wideout if the safety is there. 2nd off why would you throw it right to the safety where all the safety has to do is jump and grab the ball. Why not throw it either on the wideouts path or to the right. Either way theres no way in hell that throw shouldve been 5 yards to the left of the target wtf ea!
need one? just enjoy the damn game..its such a big improvement over last year but yet people are still crying worse then a rich spoiled, pampered lady

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »