Home

Madden NFL 10 Q&A Blog with the Dev Team

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Q&A Blog with the Dev Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Q&A blog with the dev team

Is there any plan to revamp online co-op with rankings or camera angles?

While I know it may not be possible this year, what about integrating franchise mode and online co-op where I can invite a buddy to help me take on the Cowboys in a playoff game or evaluate Tim Tebow in a preseason game? As it stands, online co-op is just meaningless exhibition games...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #74

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What's wrong my fellow Tennesseean?

This thread is perfect for what I need. A one stop shop for the top questions. I'll answer them in a blog that we release next week.
Since this blog that is related to the patch not coming out until next week, does this mean that the patch won't be out for at least another week?

What is the normal approval time on patches or does it vary?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

Why is it than when you are controlling a WR and you use the right analog stick to run routes, you don't cut correctly, oftentimes finding your player run a slow loop/circle and completely ruin the passing play?

are you aware of this issue?

do you have any insight why this does not appear to be a problem (to my knowledge) in the mini-games, but is a HUGE problem in 2 player co-op games online and offline and in practice mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick32
I feel u. the pursuit angles are atrocious. so unrealistic, and zones are also.
I want to say the pursuit has to do with the rating. I'm not sure how the rating is supposed to govern a player, but it seems like it kicks in and makes guys play bad every play rather than being a % of how many times he takes bad angles. Even Ray Lewis is taking bad angles for me a lot though so I'm not sure.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

1. CPU 2 minute management is horrendous and laughable. They run hurry up continually despite having 3 time outs and score quickly leaving plenty of time for the user to score. They don't kneel at proper times. Its so bad, I have to take over and switch teams.

2. CPU does not punt for corners when say 50 yard line or less and punting. Basic NFL is to try to corner kick the ball to trap you in the corner.

3. I was playing a game last night where CPU did not kick a FG several times even though they were on the 25 yard line (43 yd FG). There should be a rule implemented that CPU kicks a FG always when under 50 or 45 yards.

4. The CPU seems to throw to the slot receiver way more than a great receiver like Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald.

5. The CPU seems to pass a lot on goalline situations and 3rd and 1 situations. Almost all teams run heavily in such situations.

Agree with all of the flats, tackle stats, penalties too low, pancake stats comments previously made. Man align seems broken.

I volunteer to go through CPU playcalling algorithm to make sure right calls are made in right situation.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 24

Can you make double-hit tackles a realization in this game?

Oh, and I know that this game has some sweet "branching animations".
But, could you UNbranch them?
Old 09-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #79
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

Is it possible that you guys could make it we can turn off the ask madden audio?
Old 09-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

fix the tackling linebackers and dt's get trucked too much even by quarterbacks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »