Home

Injurys and fatigue sliders. What do your guys used to make things real

This is a discussion on Injurys and fatigue sliders. What do your guys used to make things real within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Injurys and fatigue sliders. What do your guys used to make things real

I looking for the best injury/fatigue sliders. Pro football is an brutal sports injurys happen, people get tired. But for some reason in my franchise I could never have any guys on the injury list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Injurys and fatigue sliders. What do your guys used to make things real

I have injuries at 100 and still don't have anyone on the injury list and haven't since i simmed the preason. In week 12 and no injuries longer than a quarter. I think have fatigue at something like 60.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

im playing on 8-9 min qtrs with 15 sec accel clock. my 1st season i had only hasselbeck out for 4 wks. that was it as far as lasting injuries. now in my 2nd season i have owen schmitt (#1 fb) and jon carlson (#1 te) both out for season. so at least its starting to look a lil better.

that made me feel a lil better cuz those injuries are getting felt to a degree. especially since my fb was a good lead blocker and now i dont have that. although i still find it rather on the low end when compared to the cpu teams having a avg of 3-5 injuries on almost all teams. im just gonna stick with the default settings for now.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I turned sim injuries off because the difference between the amount of injuries cpu teams get and the amount that I get was ridiculous. I keep injuries on for the games I play since I get so few and it gives me a chance to get a look at my backups, but it seems unfair for me to be playing teams that are almost always missing at least one star while I seem to be consistently healthy. The season I won the Super Bowl I faced Arizona minus Fitzerald and Breaston in the NFC Championship and then Pittsburgh minus Big Ben. I doubt those teams would have made it that far without their superstars playing in the playoffs
Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Whatever you decide for fatigue, the auto-sub sliders are the key. Keep sub out for RB's high, WR kind of high, QB's low, Dlinemen high, etc..... Injuries, well I'm not real sure, you can get small injuries, it might be best to come up with some house rules, like "I can only put one player back in the game per game" or something like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »