Home

Please,, Every Madden Gamer HAS To Watch See This !!

This is a discussion on Please,, Every Madden Gamer HAS To Watch See This !! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: Please,, Every Madden Gamer HAS To Watch See This !!

Versuz, your whole point seems to point towards the lack of Adaptive A.I.
Don't worry, it's been asked about. Hopefully, we'll get this fixed.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

omg im so sick of this guy.

i tried these settings a couple times when i first heard about it and unless you want to complete 95% of your passes this is not the way to go.

Take it easy buddy you didn't strike gold with these settings
Old 09-03-2009, 02:22 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Damn man. Spamming a bit much eh?
Honestly, how is this spam? The guy has taken the time to show people that the logic in the programming of Madden is severely flawed. Making people aware is not a bad thing. People don't have to hear his opinion or respond to his threads. I came away from his video feeling appalled that Madden truly does not recognize the strengths and weaknesses of different players. It is programmed to play a certain way no matter what the scenario/lineup is.

He did expose Madden for what it is... A flawed video game. I fail to see how this is spam and to insinuate that it is, is simply disrespectful. If people really felt he was spamming, especially the mods, they would have him banned, no? The truth is not always popular. If the guy is indeed spamming, then ban him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #12
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

^what he is doing would be considered spamming in the blog/webmaster world. Trust me.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry59
Honestly, how is this spam? The guy has taken the time to show people that the logic in the programming of Madden is severely flawed. Making people aware is not a bad thing. People don't have to hear his opinion or respond to his threads. I came away from his video feeling appalled that Madden truly does not recognize the strengths and weaknesses of different players. It is programmed to play a certain way no matter what the scenario/lineup is.

He did expose Madden for what it is... A flawed video game. I fail to see how this is spam and to insinuate that it is, is simply disrespectful. If people really felt he was spamming, especially the mods, they would have him banned, no? The truth is not always popular. If the guy is indeed spamming, then ban him.
He's not only spamming, he's ignoring forum rules, this belongs in the complaints thread.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

Versus2 - I love your videos, they explain your point and you come across very well.

However, there is something missing and coming from a corporate test environment as I do for a living, you are jumping ahead of yourself and doing 'all-madden' examples before showing us what 'pro' would do, which is in your theory the base that we should all play at.

So do you have an example of the game being on Pro with your sliders, running the exact same play that you did with the Patriots and their 'changed O-Line' and throwing to a OL for the TD?

I have no doubt that you just proved All-Madden to be shoddy, but what happens on this play using your settings?

On some videos you have done a comparison, but I think you should do it for all... so not only do you expose all-madden, but you back up your theory with some concrete evidence that things do work well with your settings.

This isnt meant to be a dig at you mate, I love your videos and you open up so many different thoughts about the game - but id just love to see you step back a bit from the big talking point and put in the base level that you expect the game to work at, and then show us whats wrong as you go up the difficulty scale.

Hope that makes sense.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 49

Wow, I looked at your youtube channel, awesome job. I thought apex and moody exposed well. This guy is a genious. You have some very good ideas on checking Madden. Focus on pro and all pro and lets see what we find.....very interesting stuff...loved the punter, and receivers on the o-line that dominated the d-line-brilliant!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #16
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Waiting for that ban hammer to swing

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »