Home

Please Help / Disappearing Player (not fatigue-related)

This is a discussion on Please Help / Disappearing Player (not fatigue-related) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Please Help / Disappearing Player (not fatigue-related)

I played the first season of a franchise with the Bucs. The first thing I did during the offseason was re-sign Barrett Ruud to a six-year deal. I then completed the rest of the offseason tasks, re-ordered my depth chart, and got to the first preseason game.

When I started the game, Barrett Ruud was not on the field. I checked the depth chart and he was still listed as the #1 MLB. His name did not show up on the formation subs menu. He was not listed on the injury report. I exited the game to check elsewhere. He is on the roster, he is on the depth chart at #1, his salary is counting against the cap, everything looks fine.

So I restarted the game, and he's still not there. My #2 MLB is playing. He's just gone.

Has this happened before? Is there a fix?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Please Help / Disappearing Player (not fatigue-related)

it's not exactly the same, but I did a fantasy draft and took Adrian Peterson first overall. Everything was fine untily my 3rd or 4th game when he was taken out for fatigue reasons, and never subbed back in again. There's nothing on the injury report, and he's still on my depth chart as the #1 HB. However, the play calling screen shows my backup HBs # and Peterson never hit the field again. I never saved, so I reloaded my franchise, and he was back again. strange.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 09-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

sounds like a glitch in the game, imagine that!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
Rookie

This sucks. I had 40 hours invested in this franchise. I could start another one, but what if it happens again?

I actually want my money back. Yeah right.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Banned

I have had a similar thing happen with Knowshon Moreno. Once I am in the 4th quarter, and up by around 17, they pull him out. I cant do anything to get him back in the game either, tried it all. He does come back for the next game though. This has happened at least 5 times in 2 years of franchise. Not sure if it is related to this problem though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Rookie

This is not the same issue. My problem is not an autosub problem. He won't even come out to start the game.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBAlki
I have had a similar thing happen with Knowshon Moreno. Once I am in the 4th quarter, and up by around 17, they pull him out. I cant do anything to get him back in the game either, tried it all. He does come back for the next game though. This has happened at least 5 times in 2 years of franchise. Not sure if it is related to this problem though
this is an autosub thing. i thought i was like the OP, but it was autosubs taking him out and not putting him back in cuz i had the auto sub in slider set to 90. in the 4th i guess progressive fatigue took over and he would never get back to 90 stamina to get back in. lower ur auto sub in slider and he should never have that issue again. i know i havent....keep it below 85

as for the OP...sounds like a madden glitch to me
Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
this is an autosub thing. i thought i was like the OP, but it was autosubs taking him out and not putting him back in cuz i had the auto sub in slider set to 90. in the 4th i guess progressive fatigue took over and he would never get back to 90 stamina to get back in. lower ur auto sub in slider and he should never have that issue again. i know i havent....keep it below 85

as for the OP...sounds like a madden glitch to me
WOW, I had no idea.... thanks for the fix with that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »