Home

how much would you pay for more Dynasty options?

This is a discussion on how much would you pay for more Dynasty options? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: how much would you pay for more Dynasty options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maademperor
isnt that what they are doing with the madden shop now though? additional ratings boosts dlc that basically replaces training? I'll bet they are going to try and work this angle sooner or later...
Nah...that's different IMO. I have no problem with them charging people for cheats (or "accelerators" as they call them). The bulk of the stuff I saw is nonsense for people too lazy to play through franchise realistically anyway. It's charging for stuff that should be, or more importantly has been in the game that would give me pause.

That said, let's not go crazy here. This was a suggestion by a forum member. It's not like EA announced they are going to do something like this.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Id pay 10 bucks for all the above.Im sure just because about 600 or so members here hate the idea that wont bother EA from adding more to the Madden Shop.

Out of all the million people in the world that play Madden I bet over half of them would buy this stuff too.Madden can be played all year long if it has the right features.And Id rather pay an extra 10 bucks to keep me interested in an NFL game Ive already purchased than buying a new first shooter or any other game.
(EXCEPT GOD OF WAR III)
Old 09-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Man please I'm not paying extra for nothing, especially since they shorted us with our original purchase. All that should come included with your $60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hookup
Not one damn cent. You sound like an EA employee, putting out feelers.

60 bucks should get you the full game. Period. Dynasty functionality should NOT be considered additional in any way, shape, or form.
if i was with EA, there would be no feelers, they would just do it and expect folks to buy it and like it
Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #13
All Star

OVR: 33

$40
Old 09-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #14
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
$40

As I said earlier I would buy a whole new game if they made it right, say Madden GM or something, that would let you play the games in single player or with friends on your same console if you wanted. Basically no online play at all accept to get updates like rosters and patches. Totally just a single player franchise with all the bells and wistles. With the ability to play in coach mode and normal play. I could care less if it has the superstar feature either just straight up Franchise.

And they could make it nice for guys that play both online and offline by allowing you to export your team from the "Madden GM" game to the normal Madden game if you wanted to play a team you built in that game against people online or whatever.

IMHO this would be good for EA and the community. The guys that just love Madden would probably buy both games where as others would by one or the other depending on how they like to play, if the only played online all the time then they wouldn't want the GM game at all.

I stand firm in the fact they are trying to do to much with one title and they can't make everyone happy. Since they are the only ones that have the NFL license we have to depend on them to make a game like this.

I can't believe they are totally screwing the PC as well, they have the license and they wont make a PC game but they wont let anyone else use it for a PC game either. Very counter productive and I can't believe they can not be called out for an anti trust law suite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »