Home

If I'm Nate Davis, I'm Mad

This is a discussion on If I'm Nate Davis, I'm Mad within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
If I'm Nate Davis, I'm Mad

Its a well known fact that Nate Davis doesnt throw with his fingers on the laces but in-game replays show otherwise.. BIG DISS on Nate Davis' swag.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: If I'm Nate Davis, I'm Mad

I doubt seriously that they care about what Nate David thinks, I mean he is the lowest rated rookie QB and I think he is in the 50's. If anyone shoudl be pissed its super BUST Vince Young. Being that he was the cover boy just 2 years ago and now he is relegated to scrubdom as a mediocre high 60's backup. Now that is a huge diss.....or is it actually reality? I think its reality, along with the who cares about Nate Davis other than Ball St. alum.

Also whats funny is that all 4 QBs that are listed below on the All-Star Challenge vid on youtube are complete scrubs. Harrell, Daniel, Davis and Cantrell? LMAO at what Draftniks were writing about these guys 2 years ago....LOL

NFL Awards & Accomplishments: 2008 Pro-Bowl , Texans Single Season Sack Record,

Last edited by MarioIsMVDP; 09-04-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think he'll be starting by the end of the season in San Fran.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

This is ridiculous.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matroska
I think he'll be starting by the end of the season in San Fran.

Of course he will, just like Chase Daniel will be taking Jason Campbell jobs by the end of the year and how Colt Brennen was going to beat out Campbell last year, or how Troy Smith was the future of the Ravens. No, your right, the 49ers should bet the house and make Nate Davis, the guy who had 1, count em, 1 team at his Pro-Day, as their franchise QB. No, your right, the guy who has been clinicly diagnosed as having a mild form of autism will be the starting QB for the 2010 49ers. You hear that 9er fans, you dont want to draft Sam Bradford next year you want Nate Davis leading you to the promise land.

AWESOME

NFL Awards & Accomplishments: 2008 Pro-Bowl , Texans Single Season Sack Record,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Who gives a rat's ***? You cannot be serious with this "swag" nonsense. Gimme a break.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #7
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Never knew that about Nate Davis. That's pretty wild. I've always tried throwing like that too but I usually end up going back to the laces cuz every1 thinks I'm a freak for it.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 09-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioIsMVDP
Of course he will, just like Chase Daniel will be taking Jason Campbell jobs by the end of the year and how Colt Brennen was going to beat out Campbell last year, or how Troy Smith was the future of the Ravens. No, your right, the 49ers should bet the house and make Nate Davis, the guy who had 1, count em, 1 team at his Pro-Day, as their franchise QB. No, your right, the guy who has been clinicly diagnosed as having a mild form of autism will be the starting QB for the 2010 49ers. You hear that 9er fans, you dont want to draft Sam Bradford next year you want Nate Davis leading you to the promise land.

AWESOME
Pretty sure they'll have no chance at Bradford considering Bradford's going #1. And who cares if he has a mild form of autism if he can play? Seriously, why are you such a douche?

Either way, Davis will probably be a better pro than the savior of your franchise, David Carr. And Matt "I'll play good for the 2 games that I actually am healthy for each year" Schaub for that matter.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »