Home

Drag routes over the middle and throwing to the flats makes me feel guilty.

This is a discussion on Drag routes over the middle and throwing to the flats makes me feel guilty. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #41
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Drag routes over the middle and throwing to the flats makes me feel guilty.

Tell online players this and they'll think your a fool 4 feeling this way...I tried to explain the same thing to one of my XBL friends the other day and he was like well I've never seen anyone win a game buy throwing to the flats consistantly...And I was like maybe but they'll damn sure pick-up like 20+ if they have good stickwork...Hell picking up 20+ you dont have to be consistant...then another one of my boys was like well I only throw there if I feel the blitz...And I said yea right...you a damn lie...that's why your HB and FB are your leading recievers game after game...The flats are too easy...PERIOD
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »