Home

Test Results on Imported Draft Class

This is a discussion on Test Results on Imported Draft Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Test Results on Imported Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflare210
Your reasons for not posting your draft classes are stupid. We don't care about "having our own opinion of draft classes". Plus, if we don't like your rosters, we can just delete them.

Just give us the option of being able to download your rosters so we could check it out. Don't be a greedy verga.

If you really wanted to help us, you would upload your rosters to EA Locker so we can all benefit from it. You may have 3+ hours to sit around and adjust ratings, but the rest of us don't. So either upload your rosters, or be quiet.
Agreed, no one is going to dog you for doing rosters your way and suggest changes. Your good work and findings could be a real advantage to some of us that are unable to test and correct with as much detail as you did. If someone disagrees with what you did, they can make changes and just appreciate your rosters for what the are, a good base set and really a breakthrough in this whole Madden Draft process. I've never seen someone come on here to talk up their finding and then not offer them up to others. Please rethink posting these for the rest of the community, we would be grateful!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry but not going to happen.

As for 80's players there are only say 10 players in the imported draft that are in the 80's, with Carlos Dunlop, Eric Berry, Arrelious Benn, Gerald McCoy and Trent Williams being the highest. None are in the 90's and the majority of them are in the low 80's and high 70's, so not that much different from EA's rookie class in this years Madden.

As for people getting mad at me about me not releasing my rosters you should at least ask if I have a XBOX360 or a PS3. If you don't have a PS3 then your out of luck anyway so I would assume that knocks at least half of you out of the box so how bout keeping your opinions about what I do with my game to yourself.

I never said I was releasing my rosters, I only said that I tested my imported draft class and this is what I found. Not my fault you don't have time to do easy adjustments to your NCAA rosters. Over a period of about 3 days with say 30 minutes each day I edited the players I needed to edit and that was that.

The 3 hours spent yesterday were because of EA's random ratings that are given to rookies. I could have upoloaded them once and said that was fine, but I wanted the most realistic draft class possible so I uploaded them 10-15 times until I got my desired results. It's no different from people simming 5 seasons to see progression or testing a whole group of different sliders. What I do to make my game better is my own business so don't get upset that I do it this way.

NFL Awards & Accomplishments: 2008 Pro-Bowl , Texans Single Season Sack Record,
Old 09-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioIsMVDP

As for 80's players there are only say 10 players in the imported draft that are in the 80's, with Carlos Dunlop, Eric Berry, Arrelious Benn, Gerald McCoy and Trent Williams being the highest. None are in the 90's and the majority of them are in the low 80's and high 70's, so not that much different from EA's rookie class in this years Madden.

As for people getting mad at me about me not releasing my rosters you should at least ask if I have a XBOX360 or a PS3. If you don't have a PS3 then your out of luck anyway so I would assume that knocks at least half of you out of the box so how bout keeping your opinions about what I do with my game to yourself.

I never said I was releasing my rosters, I only said that I tested my imported draft class and this is what I found. Not my fault you don't have time to do easy adjustments to your NCAA rosters. Over a period of about 3 days with say 30 minutes each day I edited the players I needed to edit and that was that.

The 3 hours spent yesterday were because of EA's random ratings that are given to rookies. I could have upoloaded them once and said that was fine, but I wanted the most realistic draft class possible so I uploaded them 10-15 times until I got my desired results. It's no different from people simming 5 seasons to see progression or testing a whole group of different sliders. What I do to make my game better is my own business so don't get upset that I do it this way.
Back in the day (meaning 04,05,06) I used to be a very active roster editor. I used to spend hours upon hours creating players and editing everything down to the exact equipment as close as I could get it.

I do it literally EVERY DAY with each roster move as it happened then release them once every week or couple of weeks.

I loved doing it and it made people so happy to have accurate rosters. They're gratefulness made all my work worth it.

For me to have not shared that with the rest of the world would have been the height of selfishness.

Eh I guess you expect that from kids these days.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioIsMVDP

The Award for being the biggest (4 star word) goes to MarioisMVDP. Why say u found a solution and not help them. We dont put this much time in a game like you. I guess this kid was treated bad by his parents and doesnt share/he was the most hated kid in his school and was a huge nerd. I say it is both.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyy26Bosox7
The Award for being the biggest (4 star word) goes to MarioisMVDP. Why say u found a solution and not help them. We dont put this much time in a game like you. I guess this kid was treated bad by his parents and doesnt share/he was the most hated kid in his school and was a huge nerd. I say it is both.
I agree with the 4 star word thing. Let's just abandon this thread, this guy is selfish...
Old 09-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!!
You all are the ones complaining and whining (sounds like the opposite to me.)

He started this thread to share INFORMATION not FILES.

So how about showing some respect. PLEASE.

Now as for the topic.I did alot of messing around with the rosters awhile back to try and get the right(closest faces) to match,Me and DeeGeezy both did.
He found out that certain faces from NCAA would come in with dreads.I found out that you can have different faces to choose from based on weight of players.

Lot of weird stuff going on,but I'm still pretty happy the imported players have something besides blank spaces.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #31
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Oh and thanks for the info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyy26Bosox7

Wow so this has resorted to name calling and insults. First off I'm not a kid, second believe me when I say this I was not even close to a "nerd" in high school. And with what I have read in these last few posts makes me think the very same of you guys if not worse.

Zonekiller was right my intentions weren't to release rosters they were to let know about a solution, and lets be serious here Mindflare, your only upset because I dont answer your thousand instant messages a day you send me on YiM or AiM.

I gave you a solution then told you what my rosters looked like and now you want them. How about you guys put some effort into your game instead of leaching off of others to do the work for you.

I play Madden and NCAA when I have absolutely nothing to do and I got this done within one week, and the reality of it is that I new about the height/weight issue with imported draft classes during the last gen Maddens. This is nothing new it's actually as old as when EA allowed people to import classes. This has always been a problem. Not my fault it took you 5 years to figure it out or recognise it.

You Madden kids are by far the most ungrateful people I have ever seen in my life. You act as if it's my responsibility to GIVE you my work.....LMAO at that concept. Especially when my intentions were to just let you know that there was a problem and this is how to fix it.

Nerd? LMAO at these kids.

NFL Awards & Accomplishments: 2008 Pro-Bowl , Texans Single Season Sack Record,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »