Home

Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often

This is a discussion on Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often

I hardly ever see the cpu or me break a gang tackle that often. I've done it 2 or 3 times and the cpu has done it 3 or 4 times in 5 franchise seasons. (I was using Michael Turner all 5 seasons)
Old 09-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 8

IMO, branching animations ruins the game. Most of the animations are over the top and poorly done. The momentum is going one way and the flick of a right analog stick randomly moves it another.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 52

The shoestring tackle (where the offensive guy punches the ground) takes the cake for me.

I totally agree with a lot of you here. Thanks for the feedback - great ammo moving forward.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0
What about when the defender lifts up the ball carrier, they jostle and then they fall to the side?? I must see it at least twice a qtr. Please reduce the amount times we see this, its an eye sore
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
This one is really starting to get annoying. It seems that every game has at least one of these:

Willie Parker breaking tackles like this is just flat out stupid. I have CPU break tackle at 0! My tackle setting is at 16 for this game. I have also seen a fair share of this animation when I'm on offense and that's still with BT at 0 and CPU tackling around 50. It's scripted and needs to be removed.

What other animations are getting annoying?
Lets be honest....this was obvious before the game was even released. Stuff is always overdone...I knew as soon as they added pro-tak that things were going to get ridiculous. You should be able to go an entire season and see it once or twice. Instead you see it once every game. Look in the videos thread...every other video is of something breaking a "sweet" run like this. Yea, well, not so sweet when it happens to everyone all the time.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
The shoestring tackle (where the offensive guy punches the ground) takes the cake for me.

I totally agree with a lot of you here. Thanks for the feedback - great ammo moving forward.
Should we take that to mean that this can be patched?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 12

i had brandon jacobs do a celebration in the back field before he was even clear in the field.... but he did score lol. i found that odd having the cpu do a taunt before he even got past the line, i saved it just gotta upload it if yall want to see this lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Should we take that to mean that this can be patched?

"great ammo moving forward"....

I take that to mean for Madden 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »