Home

Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often

This is a discussion on Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 05:30 AM   #41
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Animations that occur waaaaaaayyyyy too often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
The shoestring tackle (where the offensive guy punches the ground) takes the cake for me.

I totally agree with a lot of you here. Thanks for the feedback - great ammo moving forward.
Just wanted to say, the animations themselves are often times very nice [except the CB swat/tackle warp trash]. The shoe string and others are pretty sweet, but like what was said before, they happen too often.

The first Time I saw the shoestring tackle, and the same with my friend I play madden with, we were very impressed. It's a shame that because we play 15min quarter games with accelerate clock, we see this tackle a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #42
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Just wanted to say, the animations themselves are often times very nice [except the CB swat/tackle warp trash]. The shoe string and others are pretty sweet, but like what was said before, they happen too often.

The first Time I saw the shoestring tackle, and the same with my friend I play madden with, we were very impressed. It's a shame that because we play 15min quarter games with accelerate clock, we see this tackle a lot.
I feel the same exact way. I only play 10 min quaters but it happens way to much. If the frequency of some animaitons were toned down I'd be happier. I think the only ones that look just downright awful are the CB swat/tackle animaitons and a few of the branching animations especially when the juke stick is used to initiate them.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:46 AM   #43
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Oh and I also wanted to say that I think I'm the only person who plays this game and has yet to have a gang tackle with more than two people in it broken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »