Home

@ Online Franchise Users--Does this bother you?

This is a discussion on @ Online Franchise Users--Does this bother you? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you prefer that all Online Franchise games be played on the same speed?
Yes. 2 100.00%
No. 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Rookie

DirtMcGirt's Arena

OVR: 2
@ Online Franchise Users--Does this bother you?

First off...let me say that I am also sick and tired of the Slow vs. Normal game speed debate and I'm not trying to reignite another one.

Secondly, I am currently in an online franchise with 6 other users--all friends and all very committed to it and having fun with the feature. We have almost completed our 1st season.

However, it really bothers me that in an online franchise you have to play on Normal vs. the Cpu but when you go up against a User, you play on slow. I think there are positives and negatives about both speeds, but for franchise purposes, having to go back and forth really hurts the feature. It would be easy to say that the fix would be to join a 32 team franchise and then every game would be on slow, but in reality, this just isn't that feasible, considering how many ppl flake out.

IMO the game just plays very differently depending on which speed you are playing on. Playing 5 games in a row on normal vs. cpu and feeling like you have a good grasp of your offense and defense and then going up against a user and having the game speed switched to slow throws all of that out of the window, only to switch back to normal for your next few games just takes me out of the experience.

Bottom Line: EA Please pick a speed for all games in online franchise--I don't care which one, but please standardize it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »