Home

Nano's Back & Fierce as EVER

This is a discussion on Nano's Back & Fierce as EVER within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #25
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Nano's Back & Fierce as EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
So far online I have not encountered a blitz I could not deal with. Thats not saying their aint some person out there who has mastered this but for the most part a person that relies on nanos can be delt with. It can be frustrating but it can be delt with.....so far.
Good...but since your an online person, I know that blitz looks very familiar (ala madden 08)...I hope for the most part it stays low key...but I can tell you first hand, I've played atleast 5 this week from about saturday, to today that have done it -- so I know its becoming more popular.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #26
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
In my 100+ online games I've ran into 2 games that my opponent had known nanos. One game I got completely torched by them, as I just hadn't been able to adjust, and the other game I DID adjust and won. I found that certain slide protections (left/right) along with keeping a RB in picked up all the men. These "nanos" were not 4 man rushes, they were 6+. I thought it felt kinda cheap since they could blow up my run plays too, but it wasn't like the past where guys would only send a couple and get me.

Slide protect, keep a back in to block, and get your playmakers in space. This game really punishes bad blitzes since WR can break tackles.
It's fun to try to disect what exactly the D is doing and where the weaknesses are. Unfortunately it can take a few series if they switch it up enough. Sometimes, if i see the guy try to set up a nano the very first play I will just drop back and take a sack and scan the field.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #27
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
Good...but since your an online person, I know that blitz looks very familiar (ala madden 08)...I hope for the most part it stays low key...but I can tell you first hand, I've played atleast 5 this week from about saturday, to today that have done it -- so I know its becoming more popular.
Those things tend to spread like wildfire.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #28
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
It's fun to try to disect what exactly the D is doing and where the weaknesses are. Unfortunately it can take a few series if they switch it up enough. Sometimes, if i see the guy try to set up a nano the very first play I will just drop back and take a sack and scan the field.
Thats smart...I just hope that they can fix it like the fixed '08 in '09
Old 09-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #29
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Those things tend to spread like wildfire.
tell me about it..
Old 09-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
I am sure there are some savy guys online that have probably got a grip on how to blitz some kind of way that allows them to cheat. Just make sure you have tried every protection option you have at your disposal and play calls that are suppose to negate this stuff.

If all that fails then yes the game has a issue that needs addressing. Maybe Ian can give us some tips or his opinion on the issue.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:54 AM   #31
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
I am sure there are some savy guys online that have probably got a grip on how to blitz some kind of way that allows them to cheat. Just make sure you have tried every protection option you have at your disposal and play calls that are suppose to negate this stuff.

If all that fails then yes the game has a issue that needs addressing. Maybe Ian can give us some tips or his opinion on the issue.
I would hope Ian could also....but I doubt this thread will be bumped by tomorrow morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 1

The best thing to do is simply hike the ball as soon as you get to the line to give them as little time as possible to set their blitz up. Nanos take time to prepare so when you get to the line just hike it and secondly call shotgun and know your hot receiver. Cheesers will give up trying to set it up if they never have time to do so.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »