Home

thumbs up to weather effects

This is a discussion on thumbs up to weather effects within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: thumbs up to weather effects

in my game against the phins, pennington made some pretty bad throws in the rain. and there were more dropped balls on both sides.

i agree though on the wind...havent seen any windy conditions yet. ill gripe about that though if i head to chicago or the meadowlands and still dont see wind. until then, i can live with it
Old 09-16-2009, 04:20 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 8

Its the same as it was on last gen systems, nothing new. But on last gen the time of day would change so periodically the rain/snow would stop and start up agn later. also jerseys got dirty, which doesnt happen on this madden. So i would hav to say thumbs down
Old 09-16-2009, 04:41 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface-93
Am I the only one who completely hates the weather effects because its simply not fair?

I'm the seahawks in rain against the 49ers.
Matt Hasselback is a accurate thrower, no doubt on that, but i have to say:
It doesn't matter how accurate you QB is and how unaccurate your opponents qb is, your team is always effected by the weather, but your opponent seems not to.

For example: Rain, no wind.
I play the first two quarters, my passing offensive slider is at 10.
I completed only one pass out of 14 attempts.
WTF? It doesn't matter, which team I am, if its rainy, my qb throws just horrible and overthrows everybody. Every throw ends up at least 3 yards away from where my wr is.
Its horrible.
And the cpu?
He plays like there is no rain, the cpu qb always ends up the same stats like there is no rain.
Everytime its rainy or snowy, i have to lower the passing offensive slider to 5 or so, just to get realistic results and not 1 out of 10
It wasn't like that for me. I just finished a franchise game in pouring rain against the Jets, and boy was Mark Sanchez off the mark. I'm talking no pressure - ball just sailing over and under receivers. Career day for Sean Smith (3 INT, TD). Lucky for him, Ronnie Brown put the ball on the grass quite a bit to compensate.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »