Home

anyone playin franchise??

This is a discussion on anyone playin franchise?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
anyone playin franchise??

are there any hardcore sim players out there playin franchise mode? or u all waiting for the stats update? i dno whether to start 1 or wait till the update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: anyone playin franchise??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudzilla
are there any hardcore sim players out there playin franchise mode? or u all waiting for the stats update? i dno whether to start 1 or wait till the update
I started one right off. The only thing really way out of preportion is the tackles. The other stuff is a bit off but not to bad. Besides you could never keep up with tackles with the computer simmed games anyway unless you played 15 min qrts and never had a big lead so the CPU teams would run the ball 30+ carries a game so your LB's could pile up the tackles.

Also this year your Def Line gets a lot of tackles and seems to lower your LB tackles even more than in previous years.

Anyway I will probably restart one when the 2nd patch is out that has all the franchise fixes and blocking fixes and so on. If they don't fix all the blitz happy defenses in that 2nd patch I will also play all 32 teams so I can adjust that. Until then I'll just keep playing this franchise I'm in for something to do.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Banned

I started a franchise the day I got the game. In the 2dn year and have played 9 games, soon to be 10 tonight.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
Banned

i guess il start mine then, another issue i saw when i simmed a season is non of the running backs in the league had 10+ TD's!! il play it and not look at the stats lol
Old 09-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Quote:
i guess il start mine then, another issue i saw when i simmed a season is non of the running backs in the league had 10+ TD's!! il play it and not look at the stats lol
Yes the dont rush enough TD's and there are to many passing TD's , I'm just saying for me none of this stuff was worth waiting for. YOu can start a franchise and get your game settings sliders and all that jazz tweeked out the way you like them, then when the 2nd patch comes out just restart it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Yes the dont rush enough TD's and there are to many passing TD's , I'm just saying for me none of this stuff was worth waiting for. YOu can start a franchise and get your game settings sliders and all that jazz tweeked out the way you like them, then when the 2nd patch comes out just restart it.
i thought the sliders only took effect in the games i played in. so do they also take effect in the simed franchise games too? i play on pro with cpu sliders all at 100
Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Waiting for the patch. Problem is the 2nd patch is probably the more important one, and we likely won't see that one for another month or so?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
Banned

if it is a month away i would be so happy! i thought it was a few months away

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »