Home

Best Trade I have Completed

This is a discussion on Best Trade I have Completed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Best Trade I have Completed

Yeah, I dont know. I dont think the Winfield for Vontae, White, and a 1st rounder was that crazy. I mean neither one of them are rated very highly, and the first round pick could turn out to be late in the round. We will see how I like my new players. I have young corners, that is for sure.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

No offense but the trade A.I in this game is pretty clueless. It's too easy to pull off unrealistic trades.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
No offense but the trade A.I in this game is pretty clueless. It's too easy to pull off unrealistic trades.
hasnt it always been that way somewhat?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #20
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
hasnt it always been that way somewhat?
Yes it has. However M10 has the best trade logic of any Madden so far, IMO . And you can't get on the Madden Devs about the flawed trade logic because it's has been like that in all sports games since the beginning of time.

It up to the User to not abuse the A.I. trade logic. However, there are a lot of people who search for hours looking for unrealistic trades just to start a thread about how dumb the trade logic is.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 36

Ok so I was the Pats and I traded Seymour to the Raisers for a future 1st round pick, plus Seymour will be a FA next year. What a lopsided trade for me!

Wait a sec this was actually real life and that ******* Al Davis did that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #22
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

I traded Todd Bouman and a 3rd round pick for Matt Leinart. He now competes with Garrard for the starting QB spot in Jacksonville for me. I've thrown DG up on the block just to see what I can fetch because he's chewing up a lot of money.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseronkath
I traded Todd Bouman and a 3rd round pick for Matt Leinart. He now competes with Garrard for the starting QB spot in Jacksonville for me. I've thrown DG up on the block just to see what I can fetch because he's chewing up a lot of money.
Yeah I think Garrard is just a flash in the pan...can't believe the Jags gave him that ridiculous contract! No wonder they traded for Luke McCown...he will probably step in halfway through the season so Del Rio can try to save his job. Pretty much a lost cause though IMO.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:31 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

After 6 years of my falcons franchise I figured my favorite TE Tony Gonzalez was gonna retire soon, so I traded him and a third round draft pick for a 91 ovr center only 3 years into his career and a 2nd year TE already rated a 90.

Gonzalez did end up retiring after that year too, so I was happy, gonna miss him though. That center was the missing piece to my o-line, all 88+ now and burner turner is even more amazing now. My team became a 90 OVR after that trade too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »