Home

When do patches drop??

This is a discussion on When do patches drop?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: When do patches drop??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Your expectations probably are too high, but it's hard to say with a straight face that Madden NFL 11 won't be a huge improvement given what the Madden team was able to accomplish this year with both game play and presentation.
ya Ian and company do seem to be heading in the right direction but I think it is going to take a few more years to get the game wear Ian says he wants it to be. maybe even have to wait for the next get after ps3 and 360
Old 09-13-2009, 05:36 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

The Madden video game reminds me of a politician. I mean, every year it promises hope and change and everyone gets excited. Then it gets bought, the truth comes out and everyone realizes it is the same old candidate, just with better spin doctors and a larger campaign marketing budget for the next election.

Oh yeah, and the post about the big patch, I laughed because it was funny and also because it was true. Nice one.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBOO
The Madden video game reminds me of a politician. I mean, every year it promises hope and change and everyone gets excited. Then it gets bought, the truth comes out and everyone realizes it is the same old candidate, just with better spin doctors and a larger campaign marketing budget for the next election.

Oh yeah, and the post about the big patch, I laughed because it was funny and also because it was true. Nice one.
lol so true, but this years is a little better than last yrs im gonna have to fire up 09 just to compare.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
Pro

Jump's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
There's this big patch they're planning. It's supposed to improve every aspect of the game, include everything we've ever dreamed of in a football game, and has the dev team really excited.

It's supposed to hit next year in August, but it will cost $59.99.
lol. Sports gaming in a nutshell.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

I can't remember how do we know when the patches are ready? Do we do the same thing that we do for rosters?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
There's this big patch they're planning. It's supposed to improve every aspect of the game, include everything we've ever dreamed of in a football game, and has the dev team really excited.

It's supposed to hit next year in August, but it will cost $59.99.

lmao
Old 09-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokaparty
I'm sorry but that was absolutely hilarious.
It made me laugh!...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4949
I can't remember how do we know when the patches are ready? Do we do the same thing that we do for rosters?
It will ask you to update when you put in madden 10.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »