Home

IN OUR LIFE TIME WILL WE EVER SEE MADDEN EMPLOY

This is a discussion on IN OUR LIFE TIME WILL WE EVER SEE MADDEN EMPLOY within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: IN OUR LIFE TIME WILL WE EVER SEE MADDEN EMPLOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONREALISTIC
if everything goes according to plan MS will launch a all new xbox system in 2 more years, so that being said ARE we stuck with this engine for the rest of these consoles LIFES CYCLE

..that'll be mean spirited on EA's part
I'm starting to think that the license isn't that big of a deal. For me anyway. I know it is marketing purposes but I'd be happy with something new with-or-with out the NFL license. I'm sick of Maddens BS and All-Pro football doens't "do it" for me either. Shoot, at this piont I would be happy with a game that would actually do what I tell my players to do..e.g. when I hit the defend pass/jump button my player actually does it. That's how low my standards are. If Backbreaker does that at a minimum I will consider it an upgrade from what we currently have.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

I say madden should release a new madden every 3 years. And have continuous roster updates. This is better. Charge 60 bucks for roster updates and patches but stop making the same crap every year that pisses everyone off.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
the "NATURAL MOTION EUPHORIA ENGINE"

umm they do have the money to splurge, so why hold us to the same old phyics engine for all these years

....year in and year out

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/993/993701p2.html
Um...NO.

Ian's said several times that, right now, the Euphoria engine would not be able to accurately represent real to life football because of the problem with the players going limp after they've been tackled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigogouhou
You're asking a company to spend millions of dollars to buy access to a physics engine they have no experience with, and then forfeit millions of other dollars by not releasing a game next year while they try to figure out how the thing they just bought works.

I'd say that's a pretty convincing reason, not some hair-brained "excuse" like you apparently want to portray it as. Come up with a way to offset the huge financial losses that are involved with buying a new physics engine, training an entire programming staff on its usage, and not releasing a game that would've made you millions for an extra year, and I'm sure they'll be all ears.

madden has been rape'nUS for years

MONEY SHOULDNT BE A OPTION

get it fuk'n right
Old 09-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker
Um...NO.

Ian's said several times that, right now, the Euphoria engine would not be able to accurately represent real to life football because of the problem with the players going limp after they've been tackled.

so what we have is better because of this ^

get it fuk'n right
Old 09-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
so what we have is better because of this ^
Yeah, until Natural Motion figures out how to prevent the players legs' from going limp after they've been hit, the best we have is in Madden.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker
Yeah, until Natural Motion figures out how to prevent the players legs' from going limp after they've been hit, the best we have is in Madden.

dude no matter what you say on this forum from this point on....you'll never ever sound more ********

...no dissrespect

http://www.naturalmotion.com/euphoria.htm#video

get it fuk'n right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

euphoria provides unprecidented interactivty and realism giving players a tru NEXT-GEN gaming experience

period

nuff said

get it fuk'n right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »