Home

Old 09-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
CHEATED

Been playing the game online a lot lately and sometimes i feel as if the A.I. is cheated me; not so much the person i'm playing but the A.I. itself. Don't get me wrong, i know i'm not the best player in the world, but sometimes it feels as if certain things happen which are out of the control of either players.

I just finished a game mins ago and i felt as if the A.I. beat me over the guy i was playing. I had some bad plays, but the A.I. did most of the guys work. He got a fumble for a touch down. The one that really got me was the the bobble pass to the defensive lineman for a touch down. What are the chances that my guys drop all 5 times they can get intercepts when his guys get balls that are out of reach.

Don't get me wrong, i lost and i can deal with it, but really what determines if the A.I. intercepts the ball over dropping it?? Because recently is has gotten sort of out of hand for me lately.

I lost my game by 7 points but he scored 2 TDS because the A.I. decided i had to fumble and that my lobbed pass had to get intercepted by a 300lb lineman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: CHEATED

hah im definitely gonna have to say that the CPU does cheat.. haha me and my friend got bored (he got tired of me whoopin him) so we decided to start a franchise together.. and we are the giants and on the road we have smashed every opponent pretty decent.. but out of like 5 or 6 games we have played @ home we have only won once!!

haha and every game seems like the computer is trying to keep it close then they always end up with the ball last and we end up loosing!!

o well to tell you the truth.. the games we have played together on that franchise, even tho a lot of what i do is just block for brandon jacobs on offense, have been the most fun i have had playing madden 10!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I always wanted to know what it takes to make an interception online myself. Since I got Live again for Madden 08 [after a two year absence from 06]I have had several defensive stands where my opponent has throw 3 or more dropped INTs but will convert on 3rd or 4th down.

While I can win games against cheesers and do, it is very frustrating to see dropped interception after dropped interception [user and AI], yet I will make a bad read and throw one bad ball and it's picked. I hardly throw picks and average less than one a game, but it is frustrating that when I do make that bad choice it ends up as a pick over 90% of the time. I am not exaggerating, I normally throw 80% or better when online but when hat mistake is made i have to pay for it.

On the other hand I have played people online who go 7/32 with 1 pick and 4 TDs because of broken coverage/tackles, where if my team just caught a few of those picks these people would pull the plug. My team doesn't drop the picks all the time, but it happens a lot. I know for a fact that when my team doesn't drop those picks they have pulled the plug time after time

[sigh]

Just another reason why I stopped playing ranked games and since M10 was set to slow speed I haven't even played a game online I just go online to check news/roster updates.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I always wanted to know what it takes to make an interception online myself. Since I got Live again for Madden 08 [after a two year absence from 06]I have had several defensive stands where my opponent has throw 3 or more dropped INTs but will convert on 3rd or 4th down.

While I can win games against cheesers and do, it is very frustrating to see dropped interception after dropped interception [user and AI], yet I will make a bad read and throw one bad ball and it's picked. I hardly throw picks and average less than one a game, but it is frustrating that when I do make that bad choice it ends up as a pick over 90% of the time. I am not exaggerating, I normally throw 80% or better when online but when hat mistake is made i have to pay for it.
This is exactly what i mean, sometimes it just makes no sense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »