Home

Instant Replay Fans - Assemble!

This is a discussion on Instant Replay Fans - Assemble! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Instant Replay Fans - Assemble!

I have to agree with this thread. I had a gorgeous 88 yd catch and run for a TD, but the manual replay started after my receiver shed the one tackler he had to. I wanted to see it from the snap.No auto replay either, and it was a play for the ages...Sportscenter highlight material.........and nada. Off topic, Hammond fell asleep during the run....."He's in the open field.........................touchdown Browns."

Also, I agree with the poster above about the "other game"......replays are numerous in that game, first downs, sacks, etc. and even field goals...lol.....
Old 09-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would like to add that playing with playcall set to "Hardcore" should not remove replays or Collinsworth backtrack analysis. At least make it an option!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12

Didn't Ian or someone at EA SAY during development that they were going to add a Auto-Replay SLIDER so we can make them happen all the time or very rarely?

All I can find is a Enable/Disable toggle - there's no slider at all for Auto-Replays.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 5

Sorry for my repat thread mods! No auto replays is crazy
Old 09-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #21
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

It is so annoying when you make a really cool play that you want to see again, and then the highlight is cutoff.

This thread is on the right track, it is only a matter of time before Ian chimes in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #22
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
This thread is on the right track, it is only a matter of time before Ian chimes in.
Ian has already addressed it. He said that the cutting off of instant replays will be fixed in Patch 2, and that he hopes the frequency of auto instant replays will be fixed for patch 2.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Ian has already addressed it. He said that the cutting off of instant replays will be fixed in Patch 2, and that he hopes the frequency of auto instant replays will be fixed for patch 2.
Did he state why auto replays are turned off on "hardcore" playcall mode? This makes no sense to me. If I turn it on and play with "hardcore" playcall mode, then I should be able to see auto instant replays.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #24
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonb10
Did he state why auto replays are turned off on "hardcore" playcall mode? This makes no sense to me. If I turn it on and play with "hardcore" playcall mode, then I should be able to see auto instant replays.
If he did address it, I don't know about it. But you're right. It is stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »