Home

Pats go 16-0 in my franchise

This is a discussion on Pats go 16-0 in my franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #33
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Pats go 16-0 in my franchise

i lost to a 0-14 lions in 09
i was playn wit the falcons n i was 12-2 on the season
lions finished 1-15 tho

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 09-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #34
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

They were 13-0 in my Franchise until I beat them with the Panthers. I started down 0-14. It was effing stupid. Tom Brady only threw to Welker except for a handful of times, and my first 12 passes were incomplete. The game was in the rain, and every single one of my passes was dropped, 3 or 4 wide open. I wanted to vomit.

I came back and curb stomped them though. My secret? I soley covered Wes Welker and Tom Brady through into triple and quadruple coverage trying to get him the ball. I picked up off 7 times before the game ended. On All Pro.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:59 PM   #35
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Back in Madden '06 we had a 14 year Franchise that started with a Fantasy Draft. The Saints were awful right from the start. Of course my buddies always took the liberty of stealing their draft picks, 1st and 2nd, so they never got better. They went 0-16 multiple season, I think 3 in a row at one point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 8

The guys who created this game have a serious love affair with the Pats/Brady and I am positive there is extra code that factors in. I find for sim teams/players the results go by what the ratings say but not with New England and more specifically Brady most of the time.

I like how I'm in my 2nd year of my franchise and Brady is 2nd behind me (Manning) in MVP voting despite the fact there are guys with better stats and on teams with better records. He isn't even 2nd in best QB behind me.

I find this Pats/Brady lovefest to be ridiculous and I bet I could have a team full of HoF players not go 16-0 and do worse than New England 9 times out of 10 (thereby proving there is some funky code) but I'm sure most do not care.

As for the 16-0, 0-16 eve being seen in the game....I think I ONCE saw a team go 0-16 in one version but never 16-0 other than my team both with playing and simming it. I've had a few years where I have sim'ed it and my team went 16-0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »