Home

Old 09-29-2009, 06:17 PM   #57
Rookie

mngophers21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: expansion draft exposed players

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan887
I would agree with that, both have B Potential, but Kelsay is 29 Years old. Who would you be taking off the original list?

Also, would you mind highlighting the players you are adding in Yellow or something, so we can see what changes you have made? That would be awesome.
Yeah I can do that.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #58
Rookie

RamStros's Arena

This is awesome, the only thing is i don't like hearing "home team,away team"
So, i think i am going to replace the chiefs and either name them the Kansas City Chiefs again and pretend they are just starting OR the Oklahoma or Nebraska Chiefs.
I have to hear the team name...i know,no big deal but it doesn't feel right if the team name isn't announced.
Any other ideas for a new city for the Chiefs?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #59
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsFan22
This is awesome, the only thing is i don't like hearing "home team,away team"
So, i think i am going to replace the chiefs and either name them the Kansas City Chiefs again and pretend they are just starting OR the Oklahoma or Nebraska Chiefs.
I have to hear the team name...i know,no big deal but it doesn't feel right if the team name isn't announced.
Any other ideas for a new city for the Chiefs?
If you put your team as 'Boston XXXX's or Orlando XXXX's' they will call your team Boston or Orlando, not sure about any other cities.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

they might not say your team name with created team but if after yr 1 you do the relocation thing itll give you realistic weather for that area and might say the name. I made the las vegas vipers and replaced rams but then after yr 1 did the relocation so i could get hotter weather and renamed them las vegas devils.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #61
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

Aright, I went through and swapped some players out. On the front page, the players in YELLOW are the new ones, and who I replaced is on the right.

Also, on the individual team tabs, I highlighted players in YELLOW who I was also considering to put on the list. Let me know what you guys think.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExpUpdate1.zip (67.2 KB, 58 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

i dont think it matters much either way. Some of those changes were good and a couple i wouldnt have done but youll get that all day to make everyone happy. Good work! Guys can now use your list and get their "expansion" chise on.

Im about to start year 5 of mine and was surprised to start 0-4 and finish 7-9 after going 7-9 the yr before also. Best records so far in 4 yrs. I thought i had a .500 team and maybe even one to squeak into the playoffs but maybe in yr 5. My team is def. better than it has been so far.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #63
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfalconfan
i dont think it matters much either way. Some of those changes were good and a couple i wouldnt have done but youll get that all day to make everyone happy. Good work! Guys can now use your list and get their "expansion" chise on.

Im about to start year 5 of mine and was surprised to start 0-4 and finish 7-9 after going 7-9 the yr before also. Best records so far in 4 yrs. I thought i had a .500 team and maybe even one to squeak into the playoffs but maybe in yr 5. My team is def. better than it has been so far.
I'm going to do my draft tonight or tomorrow night and I'll post it up here for everyone. 7-9 isn't bad, the Texans are in their 6th season and they just got to a .500 season, so you're right on par.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #64
Rookie

mngophers21's Arena

Alright, here's my list. To the guy who did an update above me, you actually put in a few guys I did :P

But check mine out, and I'm going to compare both of ours and make some more edits. On the opening page of the spreadsheet, is my house rules. Bottom tab over 1 to get to the complete roster of players. Yellow are the ones I changed

Edit: I see you put some of the players on I tried to stay away from. Guys who were just signed this past offseason I declared off limits personally
Attached Files
File Type: zip mngophers21players.zip (145.2 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by mngophers21; 09-30-2009 at 07:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »