Home

McFadden Hurt Every Game

This is a discussion on McFadden Hurt Every Game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Rookie

sabotage013's Arena

OVR: 3
McFadden Hurt Every Game

I have not started a franchise yet, but I have played many games against both the CPU and human opponents. I play with the Raiders, and I have yet to get through a game without McFadden getting hurt in some way. Every single game he goes out for at least a quarter. One game he went out, I did not force him to come in, he came back on his own and was hurt the next play. Then that happened twice more just in that game. I have tried limiting his touches and utilizing Fargas and Bush more but he still gets hurt constantly. It happens so much that it has actually became a joke with friends. Anyone else having this problem with him or another player?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: McFadden Hurt Every Game

i'm in yr 4 of my franchise and he gets hurt EVERY game he plays... i'm like WTF
Old 09-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

yeah idk

i play allot of ranked games... and if i am using him in my offence he is bound to get hurt LMAO

I have not checked his injury rating but i am guessing its low... if its low because he had turf toe last year then thats just wack.

The most resent game I played he broke his thumb and was out for the game!?!??!?! ahhaha wtf its so true.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Raiders fan and player here. In week 9 of my franchise and McFadden is still going strong. Got hurt in week 2 for a series or two, but other than that he's been healthy.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Lifelong Raider fan and Raider only M10 player here, and I've nicknamed McFadden "Glass Jaw." I've finally figured out his running style, but he gets dinged in over half the games I play. It's usually small, but it's almost always something. Hell, I'd say 2/3 or more of my games see him miss time.

Jamarcus, on the other hand, is tough as nails. I get rocked regularly with him and he just keeps on truckin'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

I've had him banged up at least twice per game in almost every game.

It doesn't bother me a ton, as I have Michael Bush come in and lay the wood on opposing defenses until he returns, but yeah...being hurt almost all last year gives him an injury rating in the 70's, and that's tough to overcome.

I played one online franchise game in the official OS online franchise where he got sent to the bench four separate times with little ticky-tack injuries.

Then he comes back and runs for 230+ yards and 4 TD's the next game--and got hurt twice in that one too. So you never really know with him. You could do worse than Bush and Fargas off the bench, though.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

You guys are making me scared to run McFadden in the future....

Question, how many carries a game is McFadden getting for you guys?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #8
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

Most of my games he's mid-20's.

I've beaten the snot out of him with 30 carries before, though. The thing about him is he's always battered, but never knocked out for the year or multiple games (at least for me).

I give him a ton of touches because he'll just get KTFO, head to the bench, then come back 6 or 7 plays later, fresh as can be.

It's like my own personal auto-sub. Just run McFadden until he breaks and the backup comes in. When McFadden feels feisty enough to come in and get broken off again, in he comes for 5 or 6 more plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »