Home

Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360?

This is a discussion on Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360?

Just wondering, I was really hoping for patch 1 to come out today but nothing yet. Do they only come out on Tuesdays and what time normally?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Just wondering, I was really hoping for patch 1 to come out today but nothing yet. Do they only come out on Tuesdays and what time normally?

The patch is not coming out this week. Look for it in the next 2 weeks or late next week at the earliest.

EA just sent it to MS and PSN late last week...Takes about 2-3 weeks after that.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
EA just sent it to MS and PSN late last week...Takes about 2-3 weeks after that.
I could have swore that Ian said in that FAQ the patch was already done when the game was released and they were just waiting on the QA process. But you are saying it was just submitted late last week?
Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
The patch is not coming out this week. Look for it in the next 2 weeks or late next week at the earliest.

This is wrong... it'll be out within 8 days. Hopefully before the weekend but don't count on it.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
I could have swore that Ian said in that FAQ the patch was already done when the game was released and they were just waiting on the QA process. But you are saying it was just submitted late last week?
Ian said it was already submitted for certification. He was "hopeful" that it would be out this week, but he offered that with an obvious disclaimer.

To answer your original question, no, patches have come out on other days besides Tuesdays for 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
To answer your original question, no, patches have come out on other days besides Tuesdays for 360.
Ok great thanks for that info. I just wanted to know if it was still possible to see it this week or if was an ever Tuesday thing.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Patches usually appear on PSN before Xbox Live because of the different certification processes. So the PS3 guys will probably get theirs a couple of days before 360 guys.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Thats the same thing i thought i heard. Unless it was rejected/send back by MS it normally only takes 2-3 weeks to get thru certification. Which means it should have been out weeks ago.

And patches are typically out on Tuesday with MS. Not always but generally.

I wouldn't bank on it until next week now and frankly i doubt this patch was submitted before release. I doubt MS and Sony rejected it or both sat on a good patch for a month.

Sorry, my post sounds bitter- i am so frustrated with this game and patch situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »