Home

What happened with...

This is a discussion on What happened with... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

OVR: 1
What happened with...

The 49ers helmet fix in madden10????? This was said to have been fixed weeks ago and I havent heard anything since! Whats the deal???? is it fixed, can i download it or what????? Im kinda waiting to start my franchise until i get the download so this really freakin sucks!!!!!! Any help on info would be nice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: What happened with...

It's being fixed in the patch. The patch is coming out soon. It's not like they were releasing the patch to only fix that problem, several other problems are being fixed as well. It takes time.

And are you really not starting a franchise just because the helmet color is wrong?????
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 09-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Yeah, i dont want to start a franchise and then get the patch and have to restart my franchise to get the fixed helmets into it.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Where did u hear that the 49er helmet fix would be included in this patch?? Every list of things included in the patch that I have read doesnt include the helmet fix...
Old 09-23-2009, 01:43 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordk1d
Yeah, i dont want to start a franchise and then get the patch and have to restart my franchise to get the fixed helmets into it.
Uhh, you don't have to restart your franchise once the patch comes out. Many people do not understand this and I do not know why. No offense to you or anything. But, the patch isn't like a roster update or anything. You DO NOT and WILL NOT have to restart your franchise when the patch is released. The patch, patches the game itself. Just because you have a franchise already made before the patch was released doesn't mean the patch won't patch/overwrite your already existed franchise. Like I said, patches aren't like roster updates. Patches, patch the game itself and that includes already existed franchises that you had already started.

And the 49ers helmet being fixed was addressed and had been fixed nearly a month ago.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ased-soon.html

It was fixed awhile ago, but they also have to fix other problems/issues in the game before releasing the patch. And I've heard that the patch will be released this week sometime, as well as another roster update via Ian Cummings Twitter account.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 03:35 AM   #6
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Oh ok, thanks bro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »