Home

Running game and Final Destination

This is a discussion on Running game and Final Destination within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Running game and Final Destination

I suggest giving up on realism. Unless you have a 98 speed back you aren't going to run the ball worth a crap. And of course it's too easy to pass. Thats just how it is.

Mess with the sliders but honestly just give in and enjoy as much as you can to try and get your moneys worth
Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

I hate when I'm running a toss play and the cpu defenders are moving to the side of the toss before the qb has even turned or the rb has taken a step...I dont even bother with play action
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hot routing your FBs and TEs will help your running game TONS. Just hot route them to either the left or right trigger and they will actually block and engage instead of just wondering around. It kinda sucks because you have to do it before every play but it it worth it. Also, before you hot route, change your line shift to "aggressive" this will make them more, well, aggressive. Also try going to speed threshold and lowering it to zero. This will make your RB's way faster than the DL and LBs so you can get outside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
So he will go from averaging 1 ypc to 6 ypc
He might, but he could also lower his sliders slightly. The main point here is that sliders are almost necessary, and it is NOT fair OR fun to have the computer cheat you!!! All-Pro and above is a joke to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's_what_she_said
Hot routing your FBs and TEs will help your running game TONS. Also try going to speed threshold and lowering it to zero. This will make your RB's way faster than the DL and LBs so you can get outside.
This is a great way to help the run game, but it is still a shame that we have to adjust these things..

Hope this helps the OP.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm still trying to understand how the running game coincides with the Final Destination movie series???
Old 09-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 11

lol. (kinda)

Old 09-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzecHitYou
He might, but he could also lower his sliders slightly. The main point here is that sliders are almost necessary, and it is NOT fair OR fun to have the computer cheat you!!! All-Pro and above is a joke to me.
I was joking around because I found the running game to easy even when messing around with the sliders on Pro. Hence the maybe I should just put up j/k, j/p, or more of these

And yes, playing on all madden the CPU cheats you. It is a known problem and a bad one at that. To some who just want a challenge it gets their jollies off...for a lack of a better term. They could just take a bad team and try and play with them but no they still want to try and have a challenge when they use the Pats, Steelers, ect ect when playing against the lions and such
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »