Home

just read it. still mind boggles me...

This is a discussion on just read it. still mind boggles me... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: just read it. still mind boggles me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey rockz
hey guys, i dont post much but seeing this thread made me want to voice my opinion. i see a good amount of people giving thanks to ea and making them out to be great for madden. my thing about them is why should i be thankful? because they made the only nfl football game there is out? should i be thankful because they took away the competition and made it so there cant be another option to buy a different nfl football game if i dont like theirs? should i be thankful that till this day they cant put out a madden game on release date with no problems? should be thankful that after i buy the game i have to wait 6 months for it to be " perfected " with patches? or should i be thankful they only charge $60 dollars of my earned money for madden?

now dont get me wrong, i still play the game and deal with it... BUT its mostly because well.. what other choice do i have if i want to play a nfl game? but this is all just my opinion.
Well, you are not alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

2K is EA Sports downfall, if they didnt buyout the rights to make NFL games, everyone would be playing 2K football, and as far as basketball goes, its not even a question which game is better. For whoever said Live is getting better, please its over for EA basketball. For you hockey and soccer fans I guess you have something to be proud of but overall, EA is a joke.

Twitter - @Sicksteen_216

"I'm the best 2K player in the Northern Hemisphere"
Old 09-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #27
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm getting realistic stats and getting a realistic offline franchise record at the end of each season, what more can you want for simulation? Who cares how you get to the realistic stats? I think you're all getting a little greedy......
Old 09-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I'm getting realistic stats and getting a realistic offline franchise record at the end of each season, what more can you want for simulation? Who cares how you get to the realistic stats? I think you're all getting a little greedy......
Wow. I will no longer be taking anything you say seriously. Who cares how I get there? Well, for one, it'd be nice if I could play on a difficulty other than Pro where my guys didn't slide all over the place, let defenders walk right to my quarterback or have receivers slow down so the DB could catch up. We'll start there, but we all know there's more.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
And that statement sums up what EA wants....For us to just "deal" with what we have.

That should have been the slogan this year instead of "Everything you see on sunday." it should read...."This is waht you get so DEAL with it, what other choice do you have?"

NHL10 Development teams screams PASSIOn for the GAME of hockey 1st and foremost....Top notch team if you ask me. FIFA as well.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Getting a little greedy? They make millions off this game and they can't even get it right and where greedy.Then they offer you things that should be reward based in game for money after I already gave them 60 $ for a broken game! Please kid, keep your misinformed opinions to yourself, it's obvious you don't have the intellect to make a logical judgment.

Your getting realistic stats my a**. Are you controlling all 32 teams? Do you supersim? Supersim is the only way to get realistic rushing td's but even this will mess up stats in other categories. Maybe your playing the games and your team is getting realistic stats. Maybe. But what about the rest of the league?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Man, i was just goin to start a thread about the same topic. The FIFA demo was just released and it is FANTASTIC. I just dont understand why EA doesnt make all of their physics engines and locomotion engines available to all of their sports products. If you have a product like FIFA(which is superb) use it to make your other products better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 24

FIFA FIFA FIFA.....that's all I hear nowadays.

Too bad I'm not a soccer fan, or else I'd check it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »