Home

inexcusable franchise error (how can you miss this ea)

This is a discussion on inexcusable franchise error (how can you miss this ea) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs down inexcusable franchise error (how can you miss this ea)

Just finished my online franchise season with 32 users, i finished tied with tennessee both at 9-7 , i was given the playoff spot/division crown over tennessee even though they beat me twice) maybe the ea people should stop playing in the **** *** operation sports franchise ( nice job on the ncaa one by the way that totally finished)and learn how to program tiebreakers.... horrible
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: inexcusable franchise error (how can you miss this ea)

im waiting on the large **** *** part of this community that voted on slow speed (as the way to play) yawn.... honestly how can you work on a game for a year and not know the nfl tie breaker rules, ian cummings? why dotn you tweet about the fact that you dont know how the nfl works, youre terrible
Old 09-22-2009, 12:49 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

Just saying, not being able to do anything with future picks(offline, or picks in general in online) is way worse thank you being gifted a playoff spot. Not only that, but there is pretty much nothing they can do about it in Madden 10 unless they decide to squeeze it into patch 2, which I can already say is probably not going to happen.

I do agree to an extent though, the small things that make the playoff race so exciting are things like these.

Edit: Clearly you are another *****, so let me be the first to say you look extremely dumb coming onto a board and blasting a guy who made the Madden series enjoyable(speaking for the masses, not the 4 or 5 constant complainers) unlike previous years.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

you don't have to play on slow.....there is a slider for that.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

It's a shame that you couldn't just maturely bring up a legitimate complaint without using pathetic personal attacks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 12:54 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Just another troll. Don't encourage him.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #7
Rookie

its a shame people that work on a game all day cant realize one of the most basic things, im not griping about gameplay because madden 10 has jumped leaps over its previous partners, i love it,but the fact they cant program the rules correctly and play it for months without noticing is terrible, how can none of the people working notice this, HORRIBLE " if you see it on sunday' yeah i see the day the nfl doesn't know the to declare a division winner
Old 09-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #8
Rookie

how am i trolling by posting a completely legit issue? the browns are as terrible as your post
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »