Home

EA Servers down?

This is a discussion on EA Servers down? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: EA Servers down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
If you are getting that error you have to sign in under a different profile.
Why should I have to sign in under a different psn. I've been using that one since day one. That's just stupid. I've had it since I bought my PS3 in 06 and had no problems. I can sign in in Fight Night 4 and NCAA football under my psn but not madden. Stupid, just stupid.
NCAA Basketball-Michigan Wolverines
MLB-Chicago Cubs
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2333
Why should I have to sign in under a different psn. I've been using that one since day one. That's just stupid. I've had it since I bought my PS3 in 06 and had no problems. I can sign in in Fight Night 4 and NCAA football under my psn but not madden. Stupid, just stupid.
Whoa there cowboy....I'm just telling you how to get back online. I am level 15 on my profile and had to create a new one today because I couldnt get on either. It takes me forever to get a game in the lobby with a 5-0 record. Its kinda funny beating people when they think i'm an easy win becuz of my record.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
Whoa there cowboy....I'm just telling you how to get back online. I am level 15 on my profile and had to create a new one today because I couldnt get on either. It takes me forever to get a game in the lobby with a 5-0 record. Its kinda funny beating people when they think i'm an easy win becuz of my record.
Sorry bud, the rant wasn't directed toward you. I apologize if it seemed like it. Just had that message since yesterday evening and still have it and just wondering why. How bout our noles?
NCAA Basketball-Michigan Wolverines
MLB-Chicago Cubs
Old 09-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

called EA and they told me that they knew about the problem and was working on it and they would email me when its fixed
but if i wanted to get online now i had to create a different account
Old 09-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2333
Sorry bud, the rant wasn't directed toward you. I apologize if it seemed like it. Just had that message since yesterday evening and still have it and just wondering why. How bout our noles?
According to McShay BYU had too much firepower...LOL...we would be in the top 10 if we beat Miami...that was a heartbreaker.

As far as the server...I was kicked off right before monday night football. I tried everything and cldnt get back on.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »