Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 10

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I feel the complete opposite of the OP. This the first year(current gen) that Madden blew NCAA away.

There are things i Like/HATE about Both.....But overall madden is better....But both have been shelved on my end for other better titles.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

I've always been biased and favor NCAA Football over Madden but are we on the same planet? Madden is far better than NCAA this year.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

How anyone can be pleased with NCAA 10 is bewildering. NCAA 10 made the smallest year to year leap compared to any other sports game ever. It is laughable the amount of work, or lack there of that went into NCAA 10. It should have been a federal crime to charge 60 dollars for a game that made so little changes from the year before. The NCAA team can not be pleased with themselves after seeing the leaps Madden made this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I actually played NCAA more than Madden this year. I find Madden has better game play (minus the obvious flaws) but I also find everything else very boring compared to NCAA. Mainly because there nothing to do between games other than watch the EP show. I do think Madden should be much better after the patch, hopefully I can start playing it again before December .

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #13
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7

After playing Madden so much, I decided to go back to NCAA the other night for a game. Talk about a step back. It was horrible. I can't play it at all now. Last year was the complete opposite for me. I played NCAA 09 until 10 came out and returned Madden 10 before Christmas. My only regret is that I did not return it for Madden and get my 40 bucks. I am thinking of returning it now for NBA 2k10. I know I want get the 40, but hope I get something that is reasonable. Anyone have any idea about trade in value right now?
Old 09-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #14
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

ncaa is better than madden in every way, except physics..

and the ugly shifting turn on a dime running really kills it for me

however is you play on lower level this is not the case so there is some hope for the game....

madden i love it and am playing as i type this but its has way too much wrong with it

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 09-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #15
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughey2k
After playing Madden so much, I decided to go back to NCAA the other night for a game. Talk about a step back. It was horrible. I can't play it at all now. Last year was the complete opposite for me. I played NCAA 09 until 10 came out and returned Madden 10 before Christmas. My only regret is that I did not return it for Madden and get my 40 bucks. I am thinking of returning it now for NBA 2k10. I know I want get the 40, but hope I get something that is reasonable. Anyone have any idea about trade in value right now?
I work for Play N Trade Video Games in Charleston, SC. Seeing that you are in Myrtle Beach, Play N Trade generally has better trade-in credit thatn GameStop. BUT, we are all individually owned and operated. The Play N Trade I work in here in Chas. is giving $23.50 on NCAA right now. I doubt seriously GameStop can counter that. There are 2 Play N Trades in your area I think, Conway, and North Mrytle. Good luck in getting some value out of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #16
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

I am usually an NCAA guy first and sometimes don't even get Madden. In the rare year that I buy Maddent I play it for a month before it starts collecting dust. This year I can say MADDEN KILLS NCAA! Yup, I disagree wholeheartedly with the OP. NCAA plays too much like an arcade game. Madden's physics still aren't up to fluff but NCAA's is way worse. I don't even have the amount of time it takes to list what's wrong with NCAA. It's like EA spent 40 hours repackaging a blend of last year's NCAA-Madden, change a couple stuff and say, "here you go, $60 please."

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »