Home

4th and Inches (Part Two)

This is a discussion on 4th and Inches (Part Two) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: 4th and Inches (Part Two)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikskillz
This is a good list. Too bad lists like this still have to be made though, especially after a game has been released a little over a month.
^^ Yup....
Old 09-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

Looks like the Honeymoon is over for Ian and OSers for the most part. I can't say I am surprised.

I have a feeling the community day guys made a lot of suggestions that will be sifted into future Madden games starting in Madden 11 or 12.

I can't wait til they put player morale and other small parts of Madden into Next Gen games and call it a new feature.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #11
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Too many fundamental issues missing from these 2 lists IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Here's a major fix: Audibles on Kickoffs. I've been having guys who fake Kickoffs only to switch up to Onside Kickoffs. Unfortunately, once you select your return package you can't audible to any other kind of kick return you are forced to use a timeout instead.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Looks like the Honeymoon is over for Ian and OSers for the most part. I can't say I am surprised.

I have a feeling the community day guys made a lot of suggestions that will be sifted into future Madden games starting in Madden 11 or 12.

I can't wait til they put player morale and other small parts of Madden into Next Gen games and call it a new feature.
I don't think there ever was a "honeymoon" period. People were up in arms from the demo version. Then to even make things worse, the devs went on vacation, and were completely absent from the forums. I remember Ian specifically saying something to the effect that most other years the devs go on vacation after the release but not them. But they did go on vacation. I'm not blaming them for the act of going on vacation, but I am calling him out for saying they don't go on vacation after the release, but then to turn around and do it.
But yes, this is a good list. It seems all the other sports games have caught up to the times, BUT why hasn't Madden the most popular sports game.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikskillz
This is a good list. Too bad lists like this still have to be made though, especially after a game has been released a little over a month.
im not trying to be critical, but there are so many bigger issues than these minor ones. they would be easy to fix, so fix these, but they really REALLY NEEEEEED to fix the 3-4. so many teams are going to it, and in madden it is a joke. its the 4-3 plays in a diff formation, and players play the same way as the 3-4
Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
Way to fix Madden list will always exsist period
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
Banned

haze56's Arena

OVR: 4

I what you guys are saying is you want the jumpball eliminated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »