Home

Anyone else hate when people cheese online?

This is a discussion on Anyone else hate when people cheese online? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-28-2009, 05:08 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone else hate when people cheese online?

Those are usually the people with extremely high DNF. I always try to avoid them at all costs.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 3

Thats not always true, I have a extremely high DNF in most sports game because I value my time.

I quit at the very first sign of cheese, I dont give a damn about virtual ranking points, virtual stats nor do I really feel all that much pride from being random people online in a video game.

I simply do not care to out glitch some kid across the country. You cheese, I quit and go on with my life while you play the CPU desperate for virtual accomplishments.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #75
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

It's sad that the main rule is "don't play randoms". The whole point of live gaming to PLAY randoms. Some will end up being your friends. Yes, COD has glitchers, but they always patch the game and fix it. Even COD4 got patched 2 years after it was released because of people messing with the game. I play randoms in COD all day long and I rarely have a bad experience.

I did buy elite for Madden and while I hate the 10 minute quarters with a passion, I had an awesome experience with the guy I played against. I beat the Chargers with the jags and it went down to the wire. We punted when we had to, and went for it when it was appropriate.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »