Home

MIKE DITKA FOOTBALL

This is a discussion on MIKE DITKA FOOTBALL within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: MIKE DITKA FOOTBALL

It isn't true competition if 2 games are made by the same company. And the only reason why this idea is discussed is because of EA holding the license. Competition will someday exist when a company not under EA has an opportunity to make NFL football games. I can't wait for that day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

[quote=Segagendude;2040217648]I've mentioned this before. A two-disc set for Madden. One titled "Arcade" (self-explanatory) and one labeled "Simulation".QUOTE]

i like the idea, but i think they should be packaged separately if it's going to cost more. if they were to keep the price the same, then i'd go for the two disk idea. i just would never play the arcade version.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #27
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Guys,Guys we need another football game but it needs to be..
JERRY JONES FOOTBALL

You control EVERYTHING!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #28
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
(no not that Mike Ditka Football game for the Sega Saturn that came out like 15 years ago)

BUT, MADDEN'S DIRECT COMPETITOR - A BRILLIANT IDEA.

I think it is time for EA to begin making two football games, similar to what they did back in the day with their title Joe Montana Football. Mike Ditka Football would be the 'other' football game trying to take the crown from Madden. It would be classic competition, just like we had back in 2004. Instead, it will be within EA. I mentioned this in another thread. EA-Tiburon would be on top of Madden and EA-Whatever would be in-charge of MDF. MDF should have an entirely different engine, different ideas, nothing taken from Tiburon. EA could profit from this, use their NFL Street/NFL Tour resources and put effort into releasing a second football game with a seperate developer.

EA can hire Apexisfree and RyanMoody to run the show... can you imagine the football games we would see on NextGen?

The competition is back!

EA-Tiburon vs. EA-....Truth Chasers!
1st -Joe Montana Football was a Sega game , not EA.
2nd - I think it best that EA get one football game right before taking on another.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 9

actually on wikipedia.com it said Joe Montana was made by EA
Old 09-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
actually on wikipedia.com it said Joe Montana was made by EA
i never trusted wikipedia because anyone can post something, it wasnt made by ea. i believe theres a review on madden and joe montana football some where on here if someone would be kind of enough to find it that would be great.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #31
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
(no not that Mike Ditka Football game for the Sega Saturn that came out like 15 years ago)

BUT, MADDEN'S DIRECT COMPETITOR - A BRILLIANT IDEA.

I think it is time for EA to begin making two football games, similar to what they did back in the day with their title Joe Montana Football. Mike Ditka Football would be the 'other' football game trying to take the crown from Madden. It would be classic competition, just like we had back in 2004. Instead, it will be within EA. I mentioned this in another thread. EA-Tiburon would be on top of Madden and EA-Whatever would be in-charge of MDF. MDF should have an entirely different engine, different ideas, nothing taken from Tiburon. EA could profit from this, use their NFL Street/NFL Tour resources and put effort into releasing a second football game with a seperate developer.

EA can hire Apexisfree and RyanMoody to run the show... can you imagine the football games we would see on NextGen?

The competition is back!

EA-Tiburon vs. EA-....Truth Chasers!
Oh yeah, Apex and RMoody are extremely talented in making video games. They know their stuff and the current Madden team is just lost.

*Being very sarcastic*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Oh yeah, Apex and RMoody are extremely talented in making video games. They know their stuff and the current Madden team is just lost.

*Being very sarcastic*
Agree

PSN ID- WoahThatGuy
Text: (910) 770-1533

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »