Home

Franchise Stats patch not in Patch #1?

This is a discussion on Franchise Stats patch not in Patch #1? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Stats patch not in Patch #1?

ah man, that sucks for me to hear.. thats why i haven't been playing franchise, cause of the unrealistic stats for cpu
Old 09-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

someone needs to explain why they would care if Favre's or Vick's career stats are in the game.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
someone needs to explain why they would care if Favre's or Vick's career stats are in the game.
Same reason you want every Jets player to have higher ratings... Everybody likes a team and wants that team to be accurately portrayed in the game... whether thats with what they perceive to be a higher ratings, more accurate accessories/face/body type or in this case a players career stats.

Also when you're playing a game in franchise mode and the camera focuses on a player, rather than having the stats sheet say career stats- NA or 2008 stats- NA... it'll be able to show the players stats.
They've gone for a tv broadcast feel to this years game and to do they, they've attempted to replicate a TV broadcast of a game... now I guarantee at the next vikings game, they'll show Favre and below him will be either his career stats or his 2008 stats.

Maybe you could explain why they shouldn't put players stats in the game?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

its always nice to see the career stats in franchise, thats one of the little things that makes the game seem better... im just really getting pissed that im going to have to wait at least another month or two for patch 2 to have a franchise with seasonly realistic cpu stats! yeah i know patch 1 isnt even out yet, but what the hell!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey rockz
its always nice to see the career stats in franchise, thats one of the little things that makes the game seem better... im just really getting pissed that im going to have to wait at least another month or two for patch 2 to have a franchise with seasonly realistic cpu stats! yeah i know patch 1 isnt even out yet, but what the hell!
Yeah, I was planning to get Madden in a couple weeks, but I guess I'll just play 2k10 for a month or two.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can someone tell me what the problems are for franchise stats??? I've read something about rushing td's but thats about it... and is it REALLY bad? Genuinely asking here.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #15
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
Pretty big deal for franchise...especially since one of them would be adding to records and HOF status. Stats, ratings, etc are very important to franchise players who want a realistic experience. It's almost as important as what goes on in-game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 12:26 AM   #16
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
Can someone tell me what the problems are for franchise stats??? I've read something about rushing td's but thats about it... and is it REALLY bad? Genuinely asking here.
Yes rushing TDs are low. Also tackles are imbalanced (some positions too many, others not enough), 3-4 LBs aren't getting enough sacks (some of the top rushers like Ware, Merriman, Harrison), backup runners YPC is too low (though that likely won't be fixed well), QB TDs a bit high.

Those are the main ones. Some are more noticeable than others, but they're all being looked at for patch #2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »