Home

How to remove patch

This is a discussion on How to remove patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How to remove patch

You don't have to delete ANYTHING on the harddrive. If you FORMAT the drive you will LOSE EVERYTHING.

Just clear the cache:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.
Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.
Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

SOURCE: http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbo...rX360Cache.htm

You cannot play on XBOX live though without the patch.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5
Question Re: How to remove patch

ZRevis, in your opinion, why is the patch more bad than good?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Remove the patch? Thats a new one..lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #12
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Yes im curious also, why am I hearing the patch is bad?

I heard some good things , but Im curious why some think it made things worst.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Patch is great IMO
WIZ
Old 09-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

I rarely post here, but enough is enough. The patch is great, some people will NEVER be satified with anything no matter how much better a game becomes after a patch. People just like to complain, and do not appreciate anything.
I've got an idea, Instead of going to Operation Sports.com, maybe the Admin. of the site should make a seperate site called, ComplainaboutSportingsVideoGaming.com so all the winny, complaining people can pray to the video game Gods there game will be perfect year end and year out. Geesh guys, get a gripe, its just a video game!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpdfrank
ZRevis, in your opinion, why is the patch more bad than good?
The problems I have may not be problems for you... but anyway, they fixed a lot of the issues which is great. But I thought the game was fine before the patch. And now, I have sit here for the next few weeks going back to tweaking sliders and getting them just right. It's annoying. I had a great slider set that was perfect for my style, but now everything is all screwed up because of the patch. And also, I have a Ravens franchise that I started and it was going great, and as I'm sure you've noticed.. the Ravens helmet now has two white squares on the back of them. IMO that's one of the most annoying things ever. Seriously. It really is. lol. It might sound like something to not complain about to a lot of people, but for me that's just horrible and I can't stand to look at it. So now I have to not only restart my franchise with another team, but also sit here and tweak sliders for the next few weeks. That's why I think it's more bad than good, because for me it is more bad than good...maybe not for other people, but for me it is.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #16
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
The problems I have may not be problems for you... but anyway, they fixed a lot of the issues which is great. But I thought the game was fine before the patch. And now, I have sit here for the next few weeks going back to tweaking sliders and getting them just right. It's annoying. I had a great slider set that was perfect for my style, but now everything is all screwed up because of the patch. And also, I have a Ravens franchise that I started and it was going great, and as I'm sure you've noticed.. the Ravens helmet now has two white squares on the back of them. IMO that's one of the most annoying things ever. Seriously. It really is. lol. It might sound like something to not complain about to a lot of people, but for me that's just horrible and I can't stand to look at it. So now I have to not only restart my franchise with another team, but also sit here and tweak sliders for the next few weeks. That's why I think it's more bad than good, because for me it is more bad than good...maybe not for other people, but for me it is.
Dude, you are crazy, lay off what you are smoking. They FIXED the issues, and what is wrong with it? And you knew that they were going to tune the sliders and why waste time trying to find a set of your style before the patch came out? Sorry you have to do it all over again. The patch is great!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »