Home

The Sony team should make this game...

This is a discussion on The Sony team should make this game... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #25
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Sony team should make this game...

i am not saying that Sony would do a better job than EA/Tiburon on an exclusive Football title, but to the posters that were mocking the idea and saying look at Gameday, there was a time when Madden couldn't shine Gameday's shoes. To say that Gameday would or would not ever be a good game is sheer conjecture.

That is besides the point though. The OP's assertion is that he would like Sony to make a Football game. Sony has more than one in house development studio. Who is to say that 989 would even be responsible for making a Football at all, and even if they did, it could be a team comprised of people that never even worked on any of the previous Gameday's.

Just throwing that out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Not really those games the players were so slow moving no jukes no brk tak no nothing.....but when you played it you didn't care...

Now some people really believe think that a Video game can duplcate the real game....Pipe dreamers...

my 2 cents
Are you serious? Look at this vid made by this guy... and tell me that madden 04 players don't move better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs-xVbpGaIs
Old 09-26-2009, 02:49 PM   #27
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Not really those games the players were so slow moving no jukes no brk tak no nothing.....but when you played it you didn't care...

Now some people really believe think that a Video game can duplcate the real game....Pipe dreamers...

my 2 cents
I think that we are again on the cusp of the age old "if you don't like Madden, it means you want a Football game to be perfect" argument.

Many people are happy with the way that 2K did Football, myself included, and that was not perfect. This isn't to say that everything 2K did is great and everything that Tiburon does is wrong, just that this idea that people can not be happy until a Football game is perfect, just doesn't hold any weight.

Everyone has their own preferences. Just because it may not align with your own, doesn't mean that they are just complaining to complain, or that they won't be satisfied until something is perfect. I'm not saying that this is what you are saying, all though I feel it is headed in that direction. Just so tired of this being thrown out there all the time is all.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

I wouldnt want sony to make it. That would require me to buy a PS3. No thanks.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

We've gone down this road a thousand times over.

One great game from a company doesn't equal another.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »