Home

why do EA add new features but do not explain how they work (dev team answer this)

This is a discussion on why do EA add new features but do not explain how they work (dev team answer this) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
why do EA add new features but do not explain how they work (dev team answer this)

why do ea put features in the game but do not explain how they work.

the new pass rush R3 stick, they don't explain how it work which move does what at least put that in the manual.

custom sliders, they don't explain how the sliders work they expect the people to be like technicians and find out how the sliders works. ridiculous.

i love that ea has put this in the game really i hated the r1 and l1 pass rush move. but they should at least explain this.

nothing against EA but why would you do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: why do EA add new features but do not explain how they work (dev team answer this

i think for the pass rush sticks you move left or right to swim and forward to bullrush. Also ive heard and it seems to be true, dont sprint at snap of ball only use stick and do those moves. It is odd how its not in the manual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »