OVR: 12
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Good theory. Sad, but a good theory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 9

Where's Ian at to speak up about this? Oh, I forgot, we won't see him around until March promoting Madden NFL 11, where he'll explain to us how he's already fixed everything.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

You know, I feel bad for Ian...here he went out and has kept us gamers WAAAAY more in the loop on the madden thing than normal. He has listened to our gripes and tried to correct them, and all he has gotten is a bunch of people whining and bi***ing to him constantly and calling him out...And you all wonder why he doesn't answer these questions.

Ill bet this is the last madden where we have so much interaction with the creative director...they learned their lesson on this one. Coming out like this trying to help, all he did was put a huge target on his back.

I know it's frustrating, but deal with it!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Laude
You know, I feel bad for Ian...here he went out and has kept us gamers WAAAAY more in the loop on the madden thing than normal. He has listened to our gripes and tried to correct them, and all he has gotten is a bunch of people whining and bi***ing to him constantly and calling him out...And you all wonder why he doesn't answer these questions.

Ill bet this is the last madden where we have so much interaction with the creative director...they learned their lesson on this one. Coming out like this trying to help, all he did was put a huge target on his back.

People complain because he said that their goal was to make the game play like it does on Sundays. Not only did they fail, but they failed miserably.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty3 Degrees
People complain because he said that their goal was to make the game play like it does on Sundays. Not only did they fail, but they failed miserably.
I think what really hurt Ian was disappearing from the regular threads and posting only in the online league thread. Especially after the game dropped and was missing features that he had mentioned. He was here for Marketing purposes only, similar to the guy who is here now asking about Madden 11 sounds wishlists.

It sounds to me like this Tiburon team is trying to make a game that looks like football and sounds like football....but has no real resemblance to football.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #30
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

For the TC, what difficulty level and slider settings were you playing on?
Old 09-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #31
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Laude

Okay, so if we stop buying it, and let you buy it and then you tell us your gripes with it and then we decide not to get it and he loses his job, then we would be terrible people for not recognizing the effort; but if we all buy into the hype and buy it on day one and then see that some things aren't as they seem, we are being too harsh and are being too demanding.

So what I think your saying is that we can't come in here and explain our gripes about the game even though it is a discussion forum for the game? Also I think you are wanting us to stop saying we feel bamboozled by some of Ian & company's hype before release of said product, and stop criticizing Ian & company, because it hurts their feelings? Please.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #32
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyy26Bosox7
madden doesnt care about the oline because they are just like 10-12 year old boys who only heard of the top players such as Peyton Manning Tom Brady Adrian Peterson etc. They dont fix O-line and D-line interaction they only fixed qb motion and attempted to fix Cb Wr interaction
The keyword form this post was,"attempted".

I am a member of the Hare Club for Men, and can't discuss whether the Easter Bunny is real or not.

Last edited by CYST2000; 09-28-2009 at 12:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »