Home

Old 10-17-2009, 09:49 PM   #377
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyJim76
i think it would be highly insulting to say that they have no clue.
Quote:
donny moore is a tool. he couldnt find his own *** with mapquest and a gps... i think the whole dev team are a bunch of tools. you know, the kids who got picked on in school so now they think they are the coolest guys in the world.
Seriously, we looking at a bit of a bipolar issue here perchance?
Old 10-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #378
Banned

OVR: 4

Really though, it is kind of funny that the have a "ratings czar" when the ratings alot of the ratings don't even effect gameplay as they should. LMFAO.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #379
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacho
It's not that people are short sighted ; some people are strictly NFL fans or football fans like myself. I just can't get into other sports games, even though I see that those games are so far ahead of madden 10 it's a crime. For me and others like me, there's no option. I don't really like shooters or anything like that ; sometimes I can get into COD online, but I need an up to date football game. 2k8 and 2k5 are 2 and five years old; I can't get into them anymore(I still own both).
I'm 34 and have been playing madden since 92 (skipped last year though). I'm also mostly a football fan, its by far my favorite sport. I don't play many video games.... throughout the years madden has been a constant for me. Although i do play some online shooters from time to time also. Most of my gaming time the last decade has been playing madden I'd say. (I don't like other sports games either)
I've probably spend hours on forums over the years b!tching about madden also! Its a love/hate relationship. I've always thought it could be so much better..... I just see sooooo much potential but EA always finds a way to mess it up. Either bad programming, "fun factor" or game killers like what this thread is describing.....
Its like they got a Ferrari but fuel it with peanut butter. Sorry but thats how I've seen it for years now.

I'm always hoping EA is like a bad football team (Like early 90s Patriots), you suffer though a lot of bad years, but some day it all comes together and you get a winner.....
I'm just going to have to have patients and keep waiting

I never got the chance to play 2k5, I actually bought it a few weeks ago for $1, only to find out my PS3 isn't backwards compatible..... lol

Last edited by Patriot Missile; 10-17-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Seriously, we looking at a bit of a bipolar issue here perchance?
baa baa blacksheep----

seriously, you have a development team that has a Franchise Mode Guru (larry) who can't calculate tackles, can't properly seed playoffs, IR is useless, etc. etc. etc.

a ratings czar (moe) who has ratings in the game (accuracy) that they admitted has no purpose...it's been proven that it doesn't matter if you have a kicker or jonathan ogden on your o-line.

and a development head (Curly) that the only thing he seemed to develop was a way to put out information that mostly turned out to be either wrong, broken or untrue. "pursuit angles"? whadda ya mean? "stadium sounds"? whadda ya mean?

this madden franchise is a true train wreck. i for one can guaran-damn-tee that i will not buy next year's nor any future year that any of these Stooges are involved in, be it developer, lead programmer guru, pumpkin beer taster...whatever.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, the joke is on us. Tweet this you clowns.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #381
Banned

OVR: 14

Yeah I can't believe how it was even legal to release this game....I mean they came on here and said this and this and that are fixed and then we get all excited and pick up the game and this and this and that are not fixed they are broken...it's like a bait and switch!

I mean at what point is it not okay for them to make empty promises when releasing a product to a consumer??

What all this tells you is that Madden is all gloss....it's a Ferrari with no engine...you have a nice looking car but the inner workings are all broken and don't work...

They really need to re-write their game engine...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #382
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
baa baa blacksheep----

seriously, you have a development team that has a Franchise Mode Guru (larry) who can't calculate tackles, can't properly seed playoffs, IR is useless, etc. etc. etc.

a ratings czar (moe) who has ratings in the game (accuracy) that they admitted has no purpose...it's been proven that it doesn't matter if you have a kicker or jonathan ogden on your o-line.

and a development head (Curly) that the only thing he seemed to develop was a way to put out information that mostly turned out to be either wrong, broken or untrue. "pursuit angles"? whadda ya mean? "stadium sounds"? whadda ya mean?

this madden franchise is a true train wreck. i for one can guaran-damn-tee that i will not buy next year's nor any future year that any of these Stooges are involved in, be it developer, lead programmer guru, pumpkin beer taster...whatever.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, the joke is on us. Tweet this you clowns.
lmao!

knowing the mods round here.

nice post i would not have said it like that but i can understand ur frustration.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #383
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leereezy
lmao!

knowing the mods round here.

nice post i would not have said it like that but i can understand ur frustration.
Yep, one of the funnier posts I've seen on OS.

So what ratings really do matter in this game? Let me guess ... speed, ... hmm speed, and well speed???
Old 10-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #384
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
Yeah I can't believe how it was even legal to release this game....I mean they came on here and said this and this and that are fixed and then we get all excited and pick up the game and this and this and that are not fixed they are broken...it's like a bait and switch!

I mean at what point is it not okay for them to make empty promises when releasing a product to a consumer??

What all this tells you is that Madden is all gloss....it's a Ferrari with no engine...you have a nice looking car but the inner workings are all broken and don't work...

They really need to re-write their game engine...
Sadly, never. This has been going on four years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »