Home

New cut-scene post patch?

This is a discussion on New cut-scene post patch? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
New cut-scene post patch?

I made a catch as I was going out of bounds and the refs went to the sidelines in a cut-scene and made the call. I have seen it 3 times now since the patch, but never before (XBOX 360). Anyone else notice this?

Does anyone else think the TV in Cowboys stadium is too small? Cant even hit it with a punt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: New cut-scene post patch?

i think cutscene was there just sideline catching didnt work that well to trigger it
Old 09-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah I have also seen this cut scene where the refs said that he caught the ball as well as the announcers but the ball was actually swatted down and it was an incomplete pass even though both the announcers and refs called it complete, lol!
Old 09-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

The patch also seems to have improved the WRs knowledge of where the sideline is. Before the patch WRs would run full speed toward the sideline and run right out of bounds trying to make a catch. Now they slow down as they approach the sideline so that they can make the catch in-bounds.

I still haven't seen any real toe-drags though, all the WRs seem to be focusing on the run after the catch rather than just making the catch. I've also seen WRs jump up to try and fight defenders for the ball more (rather than triggering the popular over-the-shoulder catch) post-patch.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

yeah post patch and after 2 games i have seen the refs on the sidelines 4 times. Even once where welker "caught" it on the sideline and i challenged and it was overturned. And i threw a td to t.gonzalez in the endzone and he caught it and seemed to get his feet down like i havent seen before. Nice to know patch did something!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »