Home

Peyton Manning Hitsticked My D Player After An Int

This is a discussion on Peyton Manning Hitsticked My D Player After An Int within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
Peyton Manning Hitsticked My D Player After An Int

Ever have one of those games where everything goes wrong? I had one of the worst examples of that sort of game yesterday. First the guy picks white jerseys for home to cheese me. It's a new sort of cheese the "Madden Nation" guys are using. Basically as the home team, your player gets a red circle under your player giving you an advantage as the road team has a hard to see dark blue circle under them. I call it the white on white cheese.

As frustrating as that was, that wasn't the half. I just had the worst luck ever during that game. The highlight of it was after an int, Peyton Manning hitsticked my defender and caused a fumble as I was going into the endzone lol. What the hell? How does Peyton even have a histick ability? I am over it as I realize maybe I should start holding the cover ball more often to protect the ball (against Manning lol). Strangely, it seems strange that I get so many fumbles while my opponents try and juke out of tackles like crazy.

Not a complaint thread, just a little discouraged that the game isn't as sim as I thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Peyton Manning Hitsticked My D Player After An Int

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
Ever have one of those games where everything goes wrong? I had one of the worst examples of that sort of game yesterday. First the guy picks white jerseys for home to cheese me. It's a new sort of cheese the "Madden Nation" guys are using. Basically as the home team, your player gets a red circle under your player giving you an advantage as the road team has a hard to see dark blue circle under them. I call it the white on white cheese.

As frustrating as that was, that wasn't the half. I just had the worst luck ever during that game. The highlight of it was after an int, Peyton Manning hitsticked my defender and caused a fumble as I was going into the endzone lol. What the hell? How does Peyton even have a histick ability? I am over it as I realize maybe I should start holding the cover ball more often to protect the ball (against Manning lol). Strangely, it seems strange that I get so many fumbles while my opponents try and juke out of tackles like crazy.

Not a complaint thread, just a little discouraged that the game isn't as sim as I thought.
peyton knock [whoever your guy was] him the f*** out....LOL

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 09-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Punters/Kickers/ Qb's hit harder than linebackers in the open field...

As cb/db's can shake more tackles than ADP can..

You did pay for online roster updates. Do you know why? Thats all Madden really is from year to year, a roster update.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

have u seen Peyton Manning in Madden? hes huge.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

Lol yeah, he is pretty big. It was just bad though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k

Unreal, I cant even focus on the manning issue, still reeling from the sadness and how absurd the white on cheese is. Damn.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #7
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

Yeah, it's pretty messed up. I have seen a few variations of the cheese. Sometimes they will pick a team with a similar color (Cowboys blue vs. Colts Blue). They will always use the home team so they can get the red circle. It's funny, but not really when you've had it done to you a few times.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

I have a name for that sort of thing and a story behind it. When a QB forces a fumble on a defender who intercepts him, I say the QB "Jor El'd" the defender. I call it that because the greatest QB I ever made in NCAA 08 was named that. He was the fastest guy on the field, he could chuck it 70 yards on his knees, and could fit a football through the eye of the needle. He left Michigan after his third consecutive Heisman season to try his luck at the NFL. He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the third round. He stole Tony Romo's job and in his rookie season ran for 2400 yards and 20 TDs and threw for 6000 yards and 57 TDs. Jor El threw 4 interceptions all year. He Jor El'd Carlos Rogers to get one of them back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »