Home

Virtual Trainer...Pass Defense...

This is a discussion on Virtual Trainer...Pass Defense... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Virtual Trainer...Pass Defense...

..is next to impossible. Has anyone beat this drill? Even on the easiest setting the best I can do is like 5 out of 10. Coinsidently this lack of control is my major gripe with the game, this drill really emphasis's why people complain about the control of your players (or lack there of).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Virtual Trainer...Pass Defense...

im witchu on dat half the time i feel like i have a controller n my hand 4 nuthin
Old 09-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Virtual Trainer...Pass Defense...

yeah...sometimes I just feel like I'm pressing buttons on the controller for no reason. The game is palying, I'm pressing buttons yet my guy is not doing anything I'm trying to do...I try to cut left my dude falls forward, I press spin he doesn't spin, I hit triange to attempt and interception my guys does nothing....sometimes I find myslef hitting buttons after the play is done just trying to get my guy to do something...ANYTHING!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »