Home

worst madden ever

This is a discussion on worst madden ever within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: worst madden ever

This isn't the worst and is far from the best. Madden 2005 was the best, and Madden 2008 was the worst, in my opinion, but if they can make the necessary adjustments and improve 11 from 10 the way they improved 10 from 09, then Madden 11 will be the best hands down. I'm just glad they are finally listening.

Now if we can just get past the pricey DLC.

And as you can see I love smiley faces!
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I was just looking at videos of Madden games from the 1990's on youtube. Maybe you should do the same and then decide whether you really wanna make that statement.
The thing is that those maddens were actually good for their time. Football games were still in there infancy and madden was among the pioneers of football gaming. The problem with madden 10 is that we have played maddens that were at this level and above a generation of technology ago. While this madden may be the best on this gen, it still is just approaching and arguably not yet on the levels of the latter of the last gen maddens (05-07).

I mean how the hell do you release madden 06 on the 360 without a franchise mode? Madden 10 would probably be awesome in everyones eyes if EA could pull a Men in Black and simply erase our memories of the last gen maddens because last gen madden 05-07 are still better than madden 10 in every way except graphics.

I cant fathom for the life of me why EA decided to take madden 06 and basically start with a blank slate instead of taking madden 05 from the ps2/xbox and simply evolving it on the 360. Madden would be so much better now if they had done that.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
sucks for you. I think it's the best Madden to date.
same here.. the poster is a troll btw..simply because he just said it was the worst madden ever lol ..and i wont even bother looking at his post history, oh wait, he only has 4 posts lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzfan2000
The thing is that those maddens were actually good for their time. Football games were still in there infancy and madden was among the pioneers of football gaming. The problem with madden 10 is that we have played maddens that were at this level and above a generation of technology ago. While this madden may be the best on this gen, it still is just approaching and arguably not yet on the levels of the latter of the last gen maddens (05-07).
nail on head....this is what some people just can't understand...going from playing games like GoW2 or CoD4 to Madden 10 really shows how far behind the times this game is
Old 09-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #13
DickDalewood

OVR:

Best Madden ever for me too... to each their own I guess.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:23 AM   #14
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
sucks for you. I think it's the best Madden to date.
I will never for my entire life ever take your opinion serious on anything.

I'm sure even if you ask the developers of Madden themselves they would say this isn't the best Madden to date. Only because the game is not as smooth with gameplay and animations as last gen and doesn't have the same solid A.I as last gen. Also last gen had much better gameplay features.

Graphically yes the best Madden, but A.I , franchise, and gameplay. last gen still holds the crown on that.

Like stated before, it is the best Madden on the 360 or PS3, but the game has issues.

The OP wasn't the first person complaining about ratings. There just was a post about putting a fast DB at wr and he will tear up the nickel and dime backs, and the game will not identify him as a wr, so if u come out in a 3 wr set with the DB being one of them. The game will state 2wr package. Now that fast DB is being covered by a LB.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 12

I guess people that belive madden 05 was the best version of madden forgot all the cheese that game made. Including the birth of the nano blitz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 12:33 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmonsta
I guess people that belive madden 05 was the best version of madden forgot all the cheese that game made. Including the birth of the nano blitz.
are you saying there's less cheese in this years version? i'll give you the cheese juke in 05 was horrible(though you didnt mention it)..but hop online against a high ranked guy and see how cheesy this latest installment can be

and the nano was there long before 05

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »